23 Sep 2003 10:59:49
Jose
FS: Paint

We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new paint
we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but nothing is
better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product. Send
an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
([email protected]) to get more details on colors
available and a quote that includes shipping.

The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in pretty
much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so far.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith

23 Sep 2003 18:42:01
Bob
Re: Paint

I'm interested requested info.
"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new
paint
> we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but nothing
is
> better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product. Send
> an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
> ([email protected]) to get more details on colors
> available and a quote that includes shipping.
>
> The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in pretty
> much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
> size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
> performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so far.
>
> --
> Jose I. Sanchez
> Airsmith
> Electric Iguana Paintball
> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

23 Sep 2003 16:33:40
Michael Hughes
Re: Paint

heh, if your interested in selling by the case, i may take one next month.
and if it works out, we may need a "BS sponsorship" to get our team to be
able to use it.

(Local Tourneys allow ppl to use paint from thier sponsor IF the sponsor
sends a letter saying "yeah, let em use our paint"

"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new
paint
> we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but nothing
is
> better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product. Send
> an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
> ([email protected]) to get more details on colors
> available and a quote that includes shipping.
>
> The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in pretty
> much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
> size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
> performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so far.
>
> --
> Jose I. Sanchez
> Airsmith
> Electric Iguana Paintball
> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

heh, if your interested in selling by the case, i may take one next month.
and if it works out, we may need a "BS sponsorship" to get our team to be
able to use it.

(Local Tourneys allow ppl to use paint from thier sponsor IF the sponsor
sends a letter saying "yeah, let em use our paint"

"Jose" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new
paint
> we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but nothing
is
> better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product. Send
> an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
> ([email protected]) to get more details on colors
> available and a quote that includes shipping.
>
> The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in pretty
> much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
> size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
> performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so far.
>
> --
> Jose I. Sanchez
> Airsmith
> Electric Iguana Paintball
> http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

23 Sep 2003 13:55:31
Jose
Re: Paint

Sure we can sell by the case. It will still be delivered to your door too.
Just send my partner the zip code for an accurate price quote. Then
whenever you are ready to order, send him the address and payment. What I
meant was that you choose from what's available for single orders, but if
you order in larger quantities, we can have special runs done with your
choice of shells and fills. You could do a black/green shell with pink fill
or white/blue shell with lime green fill or some such thing. I don't know
about swirled shells, but you can always ask my partner. He handles all the
retail sales and distributor items, I handle all the custom manufactured
stuff.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
Electric Iguana Paintball
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> heh, if your interested in selling by the case, i may take one next month.
> and if it works out, we may need a "BS sponsorship" to get our team to be
> able to use it.
>
> (Local Tourneys allow ppl to use paint from thier sponsor IF the sponsor
> sends a letter saying "yeah, let em use our paint"
>
> "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new
> paint
> > we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but
nothing
> is
> > better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product.
Send
> > an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
> > ([email protected]) to get more details on colors
> > available and a quote that includes shipping.
> >
> > The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in
pretty
> > much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
> > size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
> > performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so
far.

> > --
> > Jose I. Sanchez
> > Airsmith
> > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com
> >

> heh, if your interested in selling by the case, i may take one next month.
> and if it works out, we may need a "BS sponsorship" to get our team to be
> able to use it.
>
> (Local Tourneys allow ppl to use paint from thier sponsor IF the sponsor
> sends a letter saying "yeah, let em use our paint"
>
> "Jose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > We would love to have some RSP'ers give their opinion on the new
> paint
> > we are selling. We have been very pleased with it ourselves, but
nothing
> is
> > better than the opinions of customers when dealing with new product.
Send
> > an e-mail to my partner with your zip code
> > ([email protected]) to get more details on colors
> > available and a quote that includes shipping.
> >
> > The paint is a very consistent .687 bore and is availaible in
pretty
> > much any choice of fill/shell for large club orders. We can ship pallet
> > size orders to your location of choice as well. We have had great
> > performance using the paint with Lapco, Dye and stock CCI barrels so
far.

> > --
> > Jose I. Sanchez
> > Airsmith
> > Electric Iguana Paintball
> > http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com

24 Sep 2003 01:20:36
EdTHEWARD
Re: Paint

for a case or 2 for testing, how much are these per case?

( not including shipping)

thanks

25 Sep 2003 23:50:44
Jose