14 Apr 2007 14:55:44
Roy
FULL-AUTO PAINTBALL Park

Why play with obsolete "cheap" Semi-auto paintball guns? For only little bit
more money you can play with state-of-the-art Full-Auto paintball machine
guns.

Check us out at: www.fullautopaintball.com

14 Apr 2007 20:25:53
Nobby
Re: FULL-AUTO PAINTBALL Park

Good advert, when the high maintenance Angels are as old as my dad, most of
the pictures show Tippmann 98's and one with what looks like a burster
coming from the barrel also the home page shows a pump

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Roy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why play with obsolete "cheap" Semi-auto paintball guns? For only little
> bit
> more money you can play with state-of-the-art Full-Auto paintball machine
> guns.
>
> Check us out at: www.fullautopaintball.com

15 Apr 2007 13:53:00
Roy
Re: FULL-AUTO PAINTBALL Park

My Angels are NO maintenance! I haven't had one problem with them in all
these years! I know the pictures are currently wrong, but that's my IT's
guy's fault.
"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Good advert, when the high maintenance Angels are as old as my dad, most of
the pictures show Tippmann 98's and one with what looks like a burster
coming from the barrel also the home page shows a pump

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Roy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Why play with obsolete "cheap" Semi-auto paintball guns? For only little
> bit
> more money you can play with state-of-the-art Full-Auto paintball machine
> guns.
>
> Check us out at: www.fullautopaintball.com

15 Apr 2007 21:08:48
Scott
Re: FULL-AUTO PAINTBALL Park

I'll Admit I don't know much about making webpages, But how can the wrong
pictures be your IT guys fault? Didn't you supply him with the pictures you
wanted him to add to the pages??? Or did you just tell him to surf the web
and find pictures???
I'm not posting this to piss you off or any thing, I am just curious because
what I do know of having webpages made ( or any advertising for that matter)
is that the person that is commisioning the web page (advertising) normally
supplies the pictures and information, Or at the very least, see the site
(poster Etc.) BEFORE it goes public and gives approval of all aspects.
Scott