25 May 2004 11:37:44
-=GriFter=-
Forgive my absence.......

I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward to
the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
--

-=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 04:46:12
Mofaz
Re: Forgive my absence.......

EdTheWard isn't good at being an asshole. A clown maybe, but certainly not
an asshole. Surely not with THAT hair!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 07:43:41
Tempest
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congratulations!

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 11:49:38
ayar-15
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congratulations, Grifter!

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 12:12:53
Lee Drake
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Whoot! Here's to many happy nights up all night with a crying baby while
your wife says "don't touch me I'm swollen there!" etc....

Aw hell enjoy the little bugger while you can - they grow up fast!

Cheers,
Firefly

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 09:33:00
Randy Given
Re: Forgive my absence.......

> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!

Congrats and hope everyone is healthy!

25 May 2004 15:20:23
Volt
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congrats, Grifter.
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 16:15:52
Denise Anderson
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congrats!

Denise
who has 3 more miserable weeks of not being able to tie her own shoes

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 17:21:42
Big Habeeb
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congrats Grif.

25 May 2004 11:13:53
Jose
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Congrats to you Grifter.

Jose

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 15:03:39
Edwin
Re: Forgive my absence.......

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

Tell your wife and my kids to have a good one!

25 May 2004 17:15:44
Daniel Martin
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Good luck!
Dan

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you Randy)!!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-

25 May 2004 21:53:24
EdTheWard
Re: Forgive my absence.......

"Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> > I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
> > second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
> > EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
> > the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you
Randy)!!

> Congrats and hope everyone is healthy!

shaddap you crazy paintball newbie bastard you need to keep your health to
yourself and shove it down the paintball drain pipe at the retirement home
of old crappy paintballs!!!

er...

dammit, I'm not good at this Grifter.

25 May 2004 21:55:02
EdTheWard
Re: Forgive my absence.......

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> EdTheWard isn't good at being an asshole. A clown maybe, but certainly
not
> an asshole. Surely not with THAT hair!
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

must..think..off.... ass-holeish comeback...

um....

blow me, Bozo...??

dammit. I am a clown.

25 May 2004 17:40:32
Mike Smith
Re: Forgive my absence.......

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:53:24 GMT, "EdTheWard" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"Randy Given" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> > I will not be around for the next few days since my wife is having our
>> > second daughter today. The role of reasonable asshole is passed on to
>> > EdTheWard, please fill my shoes appropriately. I will be looking forward
>> > the usual bullshit upon my return. Have a good week all (even you
>Randy)!!
>>
>> Congrats and hope everyone is healthy!
>>

>shaddap you crazy paintball newbie bastard you need to keep your health to
>yourself and shove it down the paintball drain pipe at the retirement home
>of old crappy paintballs!!!
>
>er...
>
>dammit, I'm not good at this Grifter.

That is painfully obvious.....

What a ditzoid.....

Mike Smith

25 May 2004 16:00:31
Mofaz
Re: Forgive my absence.......

Yah... he should have left it to Jeff or even me. I can be a straight up
asshole with a smile.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> dammit, I'm not good at this Grifter.

25 May 2004 20:16:25
Jeff Goslin
Re: Forgive my absence.......

I think I'm a much more effective asshole than you are, Mo. I mean, you can
do it, but you're much more of a benchwarmer than a starter, when it comes
to assholishness. Sure, when your first string asshole pulls a hamstring,
you're first one in, but until then... BACK OFF, WUSSY BOY! I GOT THIS!!
;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yah... he should have left it to Jeff or even me. I can be a straight up
> asshole with a smile.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
>
> "EdTheWard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > dammit, I'm not good at this Grifter.

26 May 2004 17:45:41
LCT Paintball
Re: Forgive my absence.......

That's why you're barefoot and pregnant.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

news:[email protected]