24 Apr 2007 13:26:45
Luke S Michalski
[GooEa] My PB practice field

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/612/snakeareaoneeg2.jpg

please post yours, practice or favorite fields :)

Take Care!
Luke "Snake" Michalski

24 Apr 2007 19:36:43
Nobby
Re: [GooEa] My PB practice field

Some vids I've made at our local field....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDq8M8OOIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfVORB6zVTQ

Here's some of my pics at the site and my Trix
http://walkonzone.com/vboard/vbagallery/browseimages.php?do=favorites

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Luke S Michalski" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/612/snakeareaoneeg2.jpg
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>
> please post yours, practice or favorite fields :)
>
> Take Care!
> Luke "Snake" Michalski

25 Apr 2007 14:18:37
Luke S Michalski
OT: anybody knows type of that mask? TIA

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9136/186059852wq0.jpg

TIA!

28 Apr 2007 08:53:46
Hardtime
Re: [GooEa] My PB practice field

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:36:43 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Some vids I've made at our local field....
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDq8M8OOIs

Hey what is up with the above vid. 4 minutes and 1 second into it, it
appears that one of the guys own team mates takes his time and shoots
him in the back. I do like the trenches very much and can picture a
lot of fun.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfVORB6zVTQ

I like the tire field also but it would not work in Florida. A little
bit of rain and it would be nothing but a bug (mosquito) haven and
when you get into position you can just shoot all the bugs.

>Here's some of my pics at the site and my Trix
>http://walkonzone.com/vboard/vbagallery/browseimages.php?do=favorites

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

28 Apr 2007 18:44:25
Nobby
Re: [GooEa] My PB practice field

Yer right!! Well spotted... Moments before he got shot, he took out an
opponent and moved to his position, and one of his own players must have
thought it was the same guy and sprayed the air and hit him back of the
head. In all fairness I was asked if it was a kill and replied no and let
it go as a mistaken shot.

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:36:43 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Some vids I've made at our local field....
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDq8M8OOIs
>>
> Hey what is up with the above vid. 4 minutes and 1 second into it, it
> appears that one of the guys own team mates takes his time and shoots
> him in the back. I do like the trenches very much and can picture a
> lot of fun.
>

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfVORB6zVTQ
>>

> I like the tire field also but it would not work in Florida. A little
> bit of rain and it would be nothing but a bug (mosquito) haven and
> when you get into position you can just shoot all the bugs.
>
>>Here's some of my pics at the site and my Trix
>>http://walkonzone.com/vboard/vbagallery/browseimages.php?do=favorites
>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

28 Apr 2007 19:52:21
Jeff Goslin
Re: [GooEa] My PB practice field

I guess you play by funny rules or something.

A hit is a hit is a hit, at least where I play. The rule is: Friendly
fire... isn't.

There's nothing quite like getting shot in the back of the head by an
over-excited newbie that hasn't figured out that whole "aiming" thing.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yer right!! Well spotted... Moments before he got shot, he took out an
> opponent and moved to his position, and one of his own players must have
> thought it was the same guy and sprayed the air and hit him back of the
> head. In all fairness I was asked if it was a kill and replied no and let
> it go as a mistaken shot.
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>

> "Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:36:43 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Some vids I've made at our local field....
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dDq8M8OOIs
>>>
>> Hey what is up with the above vid. 4 minutes and 1 second into it, it
>> appears that one of the guys own team mates takes his time and shoots
>> him in the back. I do like the trenches very much and can picture a
>> lot of fun.
>>

>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfVORB6zVTQ
>>>

>> I like the tire field also but it would not work in Florida. A little
>> bit of rain and it would be nothing but a bug (mosquito) haven and
>> when you get into position you can just shoot all the bugs.
>>
>>>Here's some of my pics at the site and my Trix
>>>http://walkonzone.com/vboard/vbagallery/browseimages.php?do=favorites
>>

>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

29 Apr 2007 07:12:23
Nobby
Re: [GooEa] My PB practice field

On the day I was just filming, but with the brite top like the marshals, the
player asked for a paint check and thinking I that was my job. I just
thought at the time that I was being fair as it was an accident.

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

news:[email protected]