18 Aug 2004 01:24:13
Ayar
Good Press

The front page of the "Features" section of our local paper had an article
about the paintball team I am in the process of joining:

http://www.courierjournal.com/features/2004/08/17/paintball.html

:-)

18 Aug 2004 02:35:27
Phelps
Re: Good Press

In article <[email protected]_s02 >,
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote:

> The front page of the "Features" section of our local paper had an article
> about the paintball team I am in the process of joining:
>
> http://www.courierjournal.com/features/2004/08/17/paintball.html

And we would be more likely to pick your marker out of the lineup
than you.

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."

18 Aug 2004 02:54:56
Ayar
Re: Good Press

"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]_s02>,
> "Ayar" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The front page of the "Features" section of our local paper had an
article
> > about the paintball team I am in the process of joining:
> >
> > http://www.courierjournal.com/features/2004/08/17/paintball.html
>
> And we would be more likely to pick your marker out of the lineup
> than you.

Actually, I'm not in the picture. And most of the team plays with DM4s, so
I'll be just another mask in the crowd.

Except, of course, for the Team Internet 2.0 patch.

:-)

18 Aug 2004 12:13:33
Lee Drake
Re: Good Press

I love the way most of the team plays with DM4's but they show a tippmann, a
CO2 tank and a gravity feed hopper in the "all about paintball section"...
:)

Cheers,
Firefly
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:4yzUc.275431$%[email protected]_s01...

> "Phelps" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> In article <[email protected]_s02>,
>> "Ayar" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > The front page of the "Features" section of our local paper had an
> article
>> > about the paintball team I am in the process of joining:
>> >
>> > http://www.courierjournal.com/features/2004/08/17/paintball.html
>>
>> And we would be more likely to pick your marker out of the lineup
>> than you.
>>

> Actually, I'm not in the picture. And most of the team plays with DM4s,
> so
> I'll be just another mask in the crowd.
>
> Except, of course, for the Team Internet 2.0 patch.
>
> :-)

18 Aug 2004 14:15:29
Phelps
Re: Good Press

In article <4yzUc.275431$%[email protected]_s01 >,
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote:

> "Phelps" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

> > And we would be more likely to pick your marker out of the lineup
> > than you.
> >
> Actually, I'm not in the picture. And most of the team plays with DM4s, so
> I'll be just another mask in the crowd.
>
> Except, of course, for the Team Internet 2.0 patch.

That's why I said, "would be." I looked at the photo, only saw one
that matched yours, and said, "nope, that isn't him so he must not be in
the photo."

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."
-- Master Shake's Suicide Note, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"

18 Aug 2004 23:14:03
Ayar
Re: Good Press

"Lee Drake" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I love the way most of the team plays with DM4's but they show a tippmann,
> CO2 tank and a gravity feed hopper in the "all about paintball section"...
> :)

Yeah, I noticed that, too.