30 Sep 2003 10:54:06
Mofaz
Hey, Jose Sanchez...

When will you update your site? You don't have an inventory list of your
products, to name one.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

30 Sep 2003 13:46:47
Jose
Re: Hey, Jose Sanchez...

I have been lazy about that since my daughter was born. I am waiting on
getting all the price lists so my partner and I can decide what we should
put on the web site. We can literally get anything you could possibly want,
from National and most every other manufacturer but there are certain
products we prefer because of quality and manufacturer customer service.
Those items will be listed on the site and everyone can feel free to inquire
about anything else at all they might need. I will be staying at home the
next few weeks and will use that time to work on the web site. We will also
list our new paint prices and put up some more pics of the finished Komodo's
which are almost ready to be sent to the anodizer. I have to say that the
protoype with the mechanical frame functions AWESOME and the E-Blade model
is sure to just be hell on wheels. :-)

Jose

news:[email protected]