24 Sep 2003 21:00:56
MathU41
Hmmm. Marker choices?

Looking to buy a better marker than my Spyder. Was looking at the Impulse and
electronic Bushmasters, since I'm unwilling to give SP any money at the moment,
but woudl consider a cheaper Impulse. Suggestions?


24 Sep 2003 18:03:06
Michael Hughes
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Smart Parts is still the best company out there.

And contrary to popular belief, they arent destroying the industry.

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Looking to buy a better marker than my Spyder. Was looking at the Impulse
and
> electronic Bushmasters, since I'm unwilling to give SP any money at the
moment,
> but woudl consider a cheaper Impulse. Suggestions?


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/12/2003




24 Sep 2003 18:24:42
Insane Ranter
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Lefty fan boy

"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Smart Parts is still the best company out there.
>
> And contrary to popular belief, they arent destroying the industry.
>
> "MathU41" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Looking to buy a better marker than my Spyder. Was looking at the
Impulse
> and
> > electronic Bushmasters, since I'm unwilling to give SP any money at the
> moment,
> > but woudl consider a cheaper Impulse. Suggestions?
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/12/2003
>
>




24 Sep 2003 15:51:45
Mofaz
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Yah! Weren't you (Mikey) the one who created that thread on SP about a
month and a half ago?

--

Mofaz
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Lefty fan boy
>
> "Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Smart Parts is still the best company out there.
> >
> > And contrary to popular belief, they arent destroying the industry.
> >
> > "MathU41" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Looking to buy a better marker than my Spyder. Was looking at the
> Impulse
> > and
> > > electronic Bushmasters, since I'm unwilling to give SP any money at
the
> > moment,
> > > but woudl consider a cheaper Impulse. Suggestions?
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/12/2003
> >
> >
>
>




24 Sep 2003 16:13:08
Jose
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Kudos to you for wanting to tell SP to shove their shitty products up their
collective asses. In all honesty, the Bushy is a great marker at the price
break point. A cocker is always a wise choice if you don't mind mechanical
(and willing to tinker) or an Automag for a practically maintenance free
marker with RT trigger. My classic Mag is 6 or so years old and has never
failed me (once I tuned it the first time). I recently took a hard look at
the schematics on the new Omen and Dragunfly and they look pretty impressive
for what they are. I am wondering if the Dragunfly isn't a better choice
since it doesn't have the feed gate system. I would have to take an Omen
apart before I decide whether or not I really like that feed system. You
also can decide between the two based on center or offset feed preference.
If cost is a concern consider the Dragunfly/Omen option. If you want
something electro with a proven track record then I say go Bushy.

--
Jose I. Sanchez
Airsmith
Electric Iguana Paintball
http://www.electriciguanapaintball.com


"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Looking to buy a better marker than my Spyder. Was looking at the Impulse
and
> electronic Bushmasters, since I'm unwilling to give SP any money at the
moment,
> but woudl consider a cheaper Impulse. Suggestions?




24 Sep 2003 21:21:51
Michael Hughes
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?




---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003




24 Sep 2003 21:59:16
Insane Ranter
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Loss for words?

"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003
>
>




25 Sep 2003 02:03:45
LCT Paintball
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Trying to make up for double posts? ; )

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com



"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Loss for words?
>
> "Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003
> >
> >
>
>




25 Sep 2003 02:04:18
LCT Paintball
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Smartest thing you ever said! ; )

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com



"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
>
>
> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003
>
>




25 Sep 2003 07:13:55
Michael Hughes
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

what i was going to say, before outhouse express so rudely interupted is...

meh, i dont think so.

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Loss for words?
>
> "Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003
> >
> >
>
>
what i was going to say, before outhouse express so rudely interupted is...

meh, i dont think so.

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Loss for words?
>
> "Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> >
> >
> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.518 / Virus Database: 316 - Release Date: 9/11/2003
> >
> >
>
>




26 Sep 2003 01:30:28
Phelps
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

In article <[email protected] >,
"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote:

> what i was going to say,

Twice,


P

--
"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually
idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of
us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched.
He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to
despair." -- H.L. Mencken


28 Sep 2003 21:22:07
Mofaz
Re: Hmmm. Marker choices?

Goddamn, this is becoming extremely funny!

--

Mofaz
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com> wrote:
>
> > what i was going to say,
>
> Twice,
>
>
> P
>
> --
> "The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and
usually
> idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest
of
> us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it
debauched.
> He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to
> despair." -- H.L. Mencken