14 Apr 2007 04:29:25
ed
How can I troubleshoot my response trigger?

Hello,

I installed a response trigger in my a-5 but it does not work. When I
pull the trigger I kinda see the silver rod behind the trigger try to
push forward, but it doesn't result in enought force to move the
trigger forward...

One question I have is that when I installed the trigger I noticed
that the cylinder does not have a top over one of the ends. It is open
where the rod/piston is supposed to push forward..... But on some
diagrams/pictures of the RT, I see the cylinder seems to have a top
and end cap on both ends....???

How can I trouble shoot?

18 Apr 2007 14:31:36
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: How can I troubleshoot my response trigger?

On Apr 14, 5:29 am, "ed" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I installed a response trigger in my a-5 but it does not work. When I
> pull the trigger I kinda see the silver rod behind the trigger try to
> push forward, but it doesn't result in enought force to move the
> trigger forward...
>
> One question I have is that when I installed the trigger I noticed
> that the cylinder does not have a top over one of the ends. It is open
> where the rod/piston is supposed to push forward..... But on some
> diagrams/pictures of the RT, I see the cylinder seems to have a top
> and end cap on both ends....???
>
> How can I trouble shoot?

If you bought a Tippmann product, call their customer service.