13 Nov 2007 20:51:10
Big Habeeb
I need a new NG reader with killfile

Google groups sucks.
Any suggestions? Freeware > than pay for...

Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)

13 Nov 2007 17:23:19
T. Greening
Re: I need a new NG reader with killfile

Big Habeeb wrote:
> Google groups sucks.
> Any suggestions? Freeware > than pay for...
>
> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)

Thunderbird

13 Nov 2007 15:54:17
RayC

T. Greening wrote:
> Big Habeeb wrote:
>> Google groups sucks.
>> Any suggestions? Freeware > than pay for...
>>
>> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
>>

> Thunderbird

I second Thunderbird. It is an excellent news and mail reader and it is
a free Mozilla product. However, you still need to have newsgroup
access through your ISP. Almost all give that as part of their
subscription package.

--
Ray Contreras

14 Nov 2007 16:08:22
Big Habeeb
Re: I need a new NG reader with killfile

Yeah see the problem is that I'm trying ot use this while at
work...and I dunno who Pfizer's ISP is, so I can't configure tbird.
What I really need is an add-on or a web based reader that includes
some kind of filtering options.
Google groups, incidentally, sucks ass.

Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)