29 Aug 2005 01:32:55
I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!) - see www.sixpourcent.com

Dear friends,

This is a message which some people may consider "a spam". But this
is not my original idea. My intention is to share with you that French
verb conjugation is as simple as that of English, suggesting to you an
idea for French mastering - "The 6%" (www.sixpourcent.com). If I
offense you or cause you any inconvenience by sending this message to
this bbs, please accept my deepest apologies, and please just simply
neglect it. But if you are learning or teaching French, I do suggest
you have a look - you won't be disappointed.

Have a nice day,

jmp

-------
According to "The 6%":

- There are no irregular French verbs; all French verbs are regular (no
kidding);
- For all the forms of a French verb, we only need to learn 6 among
them;
- For all the French verbs, we only need to learn 72 among them;
- For the moods, the tenses, or the subject persons of French, there is
a logical relation between them, and this kind of relations tells us
that French corresponds vividly with the world through the French verb
conjugation.

With the helps of the above discoveries, we can see easily that French
verb conjugation is as simple as English.

You can visit the website of "The 6%", www.sixpourcent.com, to
learn about details. Once again, I beg your pardon if I cause you any
inconvenience.

29 Aug 2005 11:48:59
Mike Smith
Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!)

On 29 Aug 2005 01:32:55 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Dear friends,
>
>This is a message which some people may consider "a spam".

Dude... No one gives a flying fuck about the French or their
language...

Mike Smith

29 Aug 2005 06:12:26
artangel
Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!)

Try tanslating that into French!

29 Aug 2005 14:35:19
Ian F.
Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!)

"artangel" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Try translating that into French!

Type, personne ne donne une baise de vol au sujet du Franšais ou de leur
langue.

HTH

Ian

29 Aug 2005 13:42:21
Andrew Plotkin

In rec.arts.int-fiction, artangel <[email protected] > wrote:
> Try tanslating that into French!

Please do not crosspost further replies in this thread. It was wildly
crossposted to begin with, and it isn't going anywhere useful on any
of the listed newsgroups.

If you want to reply, please pick a single group. (Followups reduced.)

--Z

*
I'm still thinking about what to put in this space.

29 Aug 2005 12:00:15
John W. Kennedy

[email protected] wrote:
> Dear friends,

) My website will provide you with the amazing discovery that
) learning to speak French as well as a severely retarded child
) is easier than learning to speak English as well as an educated
) adult.

Mangeur du fromage et singe de reddition!

--
John W. Kennedy
"Information is light. Information, in itself, about anything, is light."

29 Aug 2005 12:03:50
Dan (the Man)
Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!)

"artangel" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Try tanslating that into French!

Pardon, non! Je parle use tres mal francais!

Dan (le Homme)

29 Aug 2005 21:33:22
Hardtime
Re: I think that French verb conjugation is as simple as, if not simpler than, that of English (no kidding!) - see www.sixpourcent.com

I would not touch the below link as it is probably belongs to a hacker
or writer of malicious content;

Domain Name:sixpourcent.com

Registrant:
sun sun
haikou Hainan
570203

Administrative Contact:
sun sun
sun sun
haikou Hainan
haikou Hainan
CN
tel: 0898 65381811
fax: 028 65375166
[email protected]

Technical Contact:
sun sun
sun sun
haikou Hainan
haikou Beijing
CN
tel: 65381811
fax: 65375166
[email protected]

Billing Contact:
sun sun
sun sun
haikou Hainan
haikou Beijing
CN
tel: 65381811
fax: 65375166
[email protected]

Registration Date: 2005-04-08
Update Date: 2005-04-08
Expiration Date: 2006-04-08

Primary DNS: ns1.163dns.cn 222.208.168.90
Secondary DNS: ns2.163dns.cn 218.5.72.50

The previous information has been obtained either directly
from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than
Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee
its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

Current Registrar: XIN NET TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
IP Address: 222.208.168.79 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: CN(CHINA)
Record Type: Domain Name
Server Type: Indeterminate
Lock Status: ACTIVE