28 May 2004 17:04:08
-=GriFter=-
I'm back.......

Thanks for the congrats and whatnot. The new baby is 8lbs 3oz and 21" long.
Only 10 more years until she can play paintball.

By the way, next time I leave Mofaz takes my place, you're fired Ed!
--

-=GriFter=-

28 May 2004 19:39:19
EdTheWard
Re: I'm back.......

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thanks for the congrats and whatnot. The new baby is 8lbs 3oz and 21"
long.
> Only 10 more years until she can play paintball.
>
> By the way, next time I leave Mofaz takes my place, you're fired Ed!
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-
>
>OH YEAH!!! WELL.....go and have ...a baby...or something...you
..something or other..

28 May 2004 21:36:06
ayar-15
Re: I'm back.......

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thanks for the congrats and whatnot. The new baby is 8lbs 3oz and 21"
long.
> Only 10 more years until she can play paintball.
>
> By the way, next time I leave Mofaz takes my place, you're fired Ed!
> --

Congratulations, Grifter!!

28 May 2004 22:52:57
EdTheWard
Re: I'm back.......

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> *dances around Ed* HA! HA! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE JOB
> AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! AND YOOOOOUUUUU LICK
DONKEY
> BALLS!
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

eh, go lick an asian.

WHAT?!? dammit.....

28 May 2004 16:29:04
Mofaz
Re: I'm back.......

HA! *best Homer Simpson voice* "Mmmmmmm... Aaaaaaasian".

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > *dances around Ed* HA! HA! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE
JOB
> > AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! AND YOOOOOUUUUU LICK
> DONKEY
> > BALLS!
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> >

> eh, go lick an asian.
>
> WHAT?!? dammit.....

28 May 2004 15:03:48
Mofaz
Re: I'm back.......

*dances around Ed* HA! HA! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE JOB
AND YOU DIDN'T! I GOT THE JOB AND YOU DIDN'T! AND YOOOOOUUUUU LICK DONKEY
BALLS!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> By the way, next time I leave Mofaz takes my place, you're fired Ed!

29 May 2004 16:33:47
Re: I'm back.......

Con grads on the new kid, or my condolences, which ever applies. For the
record, my 5 year old nephew paintballs, and he has taken some pretty mean
hits, up close, personal in repetition. Yeah he cries, then he shakes it off
and gets back in... So you should only have to wait 5 years before she can
PB.

--
john, TI2#003,
aka [email protected]<nospam >aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>