27 Sep 2003 17:43:56
TDrakeHI
Maui Hawaii???

Anybody read this board in Maui??

27 Sep 2003 18:33:09
Insane Ranter
Re: Maui Hawaii???

"TDrakeHI" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:w%[email protected]
> Anybody read this board in Maui??

How big is paintball in Hawaii??

27 Sep 2003 19:35:17
Michael Hughes
Re: Maui Hawaii???

big, ronin gear.

***BEGIN MOFAZ BLOCK***
Plus, there are a lot of hot asians out there in them thar islands
***END MOFAZ BLOCK***

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:w%[email protected]
> > Anybody read this board in Maui??
> >

> How big is paintball in Hawaii??

---

TONY SR.
Re: Maui Hawaii???

I sold my tequila to a guy in Hawaii ;-)
"Michael Hughes" <dapaintschmuck**IZASEXYBEAST**@rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> big, ronin gear.
>
> ***BEGIN MOFAZ BLOCK***
> Plus, there are a lot of hot asians out there in them thar islands
> ***END MOFAZ BLOCK***
>

> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:w%[email protected]
> > > Anybody read this board in Maui??
> > >

> > How big is paintball in Hawaii??
> >

> ---

Jeff Goslin
Re: Maui Hawaii???

One field fits on an island. ;) But seriously, I'd imagine that given that
space is at a premium, getting playing space would be a bit pricy, and the
terrain would be somewhat of a stumbling block as well. Shit like volcanoes
and mountains tend to make for tricky business when trying to bunker
someone... I'm getting visuals of a combination bunker move/sacrifice to
the gods in one fell swoop(<ala road runner's wile e coyote, player holds up
a sign reading uh-oh >"AAAAAAUUUGGGHHHHhhhhhhhhh... *kersplot*)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:w%[email protected]
> > Anybody read this board in Maui??
> >

> How big is paintball in Hawaii??

28 Sep 2003 03:18:05
TDrakeHI
Re: Maui Hawaii???

On maui we've only got about 120 thousand people on the island , I think we
may have about 1,000 players. We've have 2 stores that specialize in
paintball (along with Sports Authority and WalMart), we have one commercial
field and probebly 5 renegade fields all over the island. I also think we
have 2 or 3 sponsered teams here. The sport is growing every week.

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:w%[email protected]
> > Anybody read this board in Maui??
> >

> How big is paintball in Hawaii??

28 Sep 2003 00:40:15
Insane Ranter
Re: Maui Hawaii???

Good to know if I ever decide to move there

"TDrakeHI" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On maui we've only got about 120 thousand people on the island , I think
we
> may have about 1,000 players. We've have 2 stores that specialize in
> paintball (along with Sports Authority and WalMart), we have one
commercial
> field and probebly 5 renegade fields all over the island. I also think we
> have 2 or 3 sponsered teams here. The sport is growing every week.
>
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:w%[email protected]
> > > Anybody read this board in Maui??
> > >

> > How big is paintball in Hawaii??

29 Sep 2003 11:06:24
Space Cadet
Re: Maui Hawaii???

There are a couple of fields on Oahu as well. I was there in June with
my family and we drove by a speedball field near the Airport. My wife
looked and me with that "don't even think about it, cause we didn't
fly 2000 miles so you can desert us for a day to play paintball "
look! (or so I interrpreted it :) )

When we went horseback riding at Kualoa Ranch I somehow got to talking
to our guide and found out the Ranch hands have a team that plays
tournaments. They even host a yearly tournament there. He showed me a
bunch of pictures and it looked pretty friggin' cool! This ranch is
also a major movie location set (jungle scenes from Godzilla 2000,
Mighty Joe Young, Jurasic Park, etc...), so it's got so really neat
jungle settings. Their "field" is a combination of manmade bunkers and
flat out jungle. Looked like something out of Predetor!

I don't know if I'll ever be able to get back and play there....but
with enough lead time and a few well placed "bribes"...who knows!

SC

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:33:09 -0400, "Insane Ranter" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>"TDrakeHI" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:w%[email protected]
>> Anybody read this board in Maui??
>>

>How big is paintball in Hawaii??

30 Sep 2003 03:47:18
Lee Drake
Re: Maui Hawaii???

"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> There are a couple of fields on Oahu as well. I was there in June with
> my family and we drove by a speedball field near the Airport. My wife
> looked and me with that "don't even think about it, cause we didn't
> fly 2000 miles so you can desert us for a day to play paintball "
> look! (or so I interrpreted it :) )

My wife had that same look when we went to Vegas to see shows and when we
went to Toronto for the World SF convention..... Don't you even DARE to
look up paintball fields on the web :)

Firefly

30 Sep 2003 04:33:07
Daniel Martin
Re: Maui Hawaii???

And there's one 5 minutes from the airport, and 2 others within 30 minutes
of downtown!

SF ????

Dan

news:[email protected]