26 Aug 2004 01:58:05
tom
May I post ebay?

I have a lot sale of paintball equipment from a defunct field. Would it be
OK to post the link here? Thank you for you time.

26 Aug 2004 02:06:21
Phelps
Re: May I post ebay?

In article <[email protected] >,
"tom" <[email protected] > wrote:

> I have a lot sale of paintball equipment from a defunct field. Would it be
> OK to post the link here? Thank you for you time.

Paintball related ads are OK, as long as they are topical (not the
same "here I am!" post over and over) and as long as they are marked
[AD] or "FS:" (which means "For Sale") in the subject line.

And expect some discussion (good or bad) about your sale.

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."

26 Aug 2004 02:40:33
tom
Re: May I post ebay?

"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "tom" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I have a lot sale of paintball equipment from a defunct field. Would it
be
> > OK to post the link here? Thank you for you time.
>
> Paintball related ads are OK, as long as they are topical (not the
> same "here I am!" post over and over) and as long as they are marked
> [AD] or "FS:" (which means "For Sale") in the subject line.
>
> And expect some discussion (good or bad) about your sale.
>
> --
> Phelps <http://www.donotremove.net>
> "Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."
> -- Master Shake's Suicide Note, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"

Thank you.

25 Aug 2004 23:27:36
Insane Ranter
Re: May I post ebay?

"tom" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Thank you.

Thank you for being a responsible person and asking!!! It gives me hope for
the future

26 Aug 2004 00:09:52
Jeff Goslin
Re: May I post ebay?

Go for it.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"tom" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I have a lot sale of paintball equipment from a defunct field. Would it
be
> OK to post the link here? Thank you for you time.

26 Aug 2004 00:12:26
Jeff Goslin
Re: May I post ebay?

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Thank you.
>
> Thank you for being a responsible person and asking!!! It gives me hope
for
> the future

Coming soon to a theater near you... "MAD MAX 4: Return of the Gas Station
People in White from the Road Warrior!!" with Insane Ranter as the lead
white dude, telling his people they are going to survive on gas fumes and
dirt!! "There's hope for the future, Bruce!" ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Insane Ranter
Re: May I post ebay?

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > Thank you for being a responsible person and asking!!! It gives me hope
> for
> > the future
>
> Coming soon to a theater near you... "MAD MAX 4: Return of the Gas
Station
> People in White from the Road Warrior!!" with Insane Ranter as the lead
> white dude, telling his people they are going to survive on gas fumes and
> dirt!! "There's hope for the future, Bruce!" ;)

Can I fight in thunder dome too???

26 Aug 2004 04:57:33
Jeff Goslin
Re: May I post ebay?

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > "tom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > Thank you for being a responsible person and asking!!! It gives me
hope
> > for
> > > the future
> >
> > Coming soon to a theater near you... "MAD MAX 4: Return of the Gas
> Station
> > People in White from the Road Warrior!!" with Insane Ranter as the lead
> > white dude, telling his people they are going to survive on gas fumes
and
> > dirt!! "There's hope for the future, Bruce!" ;)
>
> Can I fight in thunder dome too???

That's the only Mad Max movie you ever saw, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!?!?! You
have *NO* fucking clue what my post was referencing, do you? God *DAMN*
boy, go out and watch some real movies. You know, they made movies prior to
1985, with sound n everything!

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Insane Ranter
Re: May I post ebay?

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> hope
> > > for
> > >
> > > Coming soon to a theater near you... "MAD MAX 4: Return of the Gas
> > Station
> > > People in White from the Road Warrior!!" with Insane Ranter as the
lead
> > > white dude, telling his people they are going to survive on gas fumes
> and
> > > dirt!! "There's hope for the future, Bruce!" ;)
> >
> > Can I fight in thunder dome too???
>
> That's the only Mad Max movie you ever saw, isn't it? ISN'T IT?!?!?! You
> have *NO* fucking clue what my post was referencing, do you? God *DAMN*
> boy, go out and watch some real movies. You know, they made movies prior
> 1985, with sound n everything!

I just wanna fight in thunder dome.

26 Aug 2004 14:42:55
Jeff Goslin
Re: May I post ebay?

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I just wanna fight in thunder dome.

What are they gonna say when you and Blaster enter the dome?

"Two tards enter..."

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Insane Ranter
Re: May I post ebay?

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > I just wanna fight in thunder dome.
>
> What are they gonna say when you and Blaster enter the dome?
>
> "Two tards enter..."

Well it will be two idiots running around that's for sure... and i won't be
wearing a stupid head thing and breaking a deal spinning the wheel either