28 Sep 2003 21:47:13
Mofaz
Mofaz Meets LCT Paintball

Last Thursday I flew out to MO to meet and play along side Dave Lyons a.k.a.
LCT Paintball on his friend's 80 acres of land in an organized Big Game
(well, sort of). Coming from a densely populated city with desert terrain
surrounding the outskirts I was relieved to see rolling hills, plenty of
green, green grass, lots of farms and dense woods. The latter excited me,
as I very much prefer playing in an all natural wooded environment, rather
than open space with a lot of erected plywood or nylon blowup dolls.

I had a blast! I had my first opportunity to taste biscuits and gravy for
breakfast. Which, by the way, wasn't too bad, but think I'll stick to my
Quaker oatmeal or two croissants and a venti mocha over ice. :-) I brought
along my '99 Autococker and Armotech WG-65 R.I.S., which I must say wasn't a
problem checking in at the Southwest Airlines ticket counter. I had a few
problems with my Armotech (I figured out what was going wrong AFTER reading
a more in depth manual online a few minutes ago. Problem solved), but I
continued to use it and loaned out my 'Cocker to LCT's son and daughter.

Overall, I had a great time. LCT is a very nice guy, has a great family,
and lives in a lovely state and quaint small town, which, by the way, has
only one grocery store. Now, THAT was a trip--pun not intended--for me
coming from the big city. I think his kids have developed a liking for me.
Or perhaps they were just being nice. *shrugs*

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

29 Sep 2003 06:15:18
TONY SR.
Re: Mofaz Meets LCT Paintball

so cool mofaz...sounds great ;-)
"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Last Thursday I flew out to MO to meet and play along side Dave Lyons
a.k.a.
> LCT Paintball on his friend's 80 acres of land in an organized Big Game
> (well, sort of). Coming from a densely populated city with desert terrain
> surrounding the outskirts I was relieved to see rolling hills, plenty of
> green, green grass, lots of farms and dense woods. The latter excited me,
> as I very much prefer playing in an all natural wooded environment, rather
> than open space with a lot of erected plywood or nylon blowup dolls.
>
> I had a blast! I had my first opportunity to taste biscuits and gravy for
> breakfast. Which, by the way, wasn't too bad, but think I'll stick to my
> Quaker oatmeal or two croissants and a venti mocha over ice. :-) I brought
> along my '99 Autococker and Armotech WG-65 R.I.S., which I must say wasn't
> problem checking in at the Southwest Airlines ticket counter. I had a few
> problems with my Armotech (I figured out what was going wrong AFTER
reading
> a more in depth manual online a few minutes ago. Problem solved), but I
> continued to use it and loaned out my 'Cocker to LCT's son and daughter.
>
> Overall, I had a great time. LCT is a very nice guy, has a great family,
> and lives in a lovely state and quaint small town, which, by the way, has
> only one grocery store. Now, THAT was a trip--pun not intended--for me
> coming from the big city. I think his kids have developed a liking for
me.
> Or perhaps they were just being nice. *shrugs*
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

29 Sep 2003 13:01:50
LCT Paintball
Re: Mofaz Meets LCT Paintball

Here's a picture of Mofaz receiving one of his 3 door prizes. The field
owner is the one on the left ; ) He always gives away lots of prizes for the
size of the event. I would guess there were about 60 of us, and everybody
who preregestered got a prize. He even gave away 2 guns.

I know Mofaz had a bit of a culture shock sleeping outside with the
critters, but he seemed to have a good time. He was amazed when we pulled
into my little town at rush hour (they just let school out). We probably had
to wait 20 seconds before we could make a left hand turn. ; ) He was even
more surprised when we walked through the store and people knew my name and
stopped by the shop as we were getting ready to leave just to see what was
up.

Caution, the following file is very large.
http://home.mchsi.com/~mnotlyon/mofaz5.jpg

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

news:[email protected]