19 Jul 2004 12:35:56
Randy Given
Monkey with a Gun - Hat

I was at a tourney this weekend and one of the guys had a
Monkey-with-a-Gun hat. It was basically a padded baseball cap with
some internal netting. I didn't see it on the MWaG site. Is there
somewhere to buy it?

19 Jul 2004 17:45:00
Insane Ranter
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

"Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was at a tourney this weekend and one of the guys had a
> Monkey-with-a-Gun hat. It was basically a padded baseball cap with
> some internal netting. I didn't see it on the MWaG site. Is there
> somewhere to buy it?

No. You have to adventure to the darkest places in africa kill a certain
monkey then gut it and take the hat from it's bollows

20 Jul 2004 19:17:49
Randy Given
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

> No. You have to adventure to the darkest places in africa kill a certain
> monkey then gut it and take the hat from it's bollows

Okay, I did that. What do I do next?

21 Jul 2004 01:18:03
ayar-15
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

"Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I was at a tourney this weekend and one of the guys had a
> Monkey-with-a-Gun hat. It was basically a padded baseball cap with
> some internal netting. I didn't see it on the MWaG site. Is there
> somewhere to buy it?

Where can I buy Monkey With A Gun stuff?

My wife and I love monkeys. Monkeys are cool.

ADDENDUM:

Monkeys that wear diapers are cool.

20 Jul 2004 23:00:53
Insane Ranter
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

"Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> > No. You have to adventure to the darkest places in africa kill a certain
> > monkey then gut it and take the hat from it's bollows
>
> Okay, I did that. What do I do next?

Wash the hat?

21 Jul 2004 03:17:54
Lee Drake
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

http://www.monkey-with-a-gun.com/
http://www.monkey-with-a-gun.com/maintshrit.html

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Randy Given" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > > No. You have to adventure to the darkest places in africa kill a
certain
> > > monkey then gut it and take the hat from it's bollows
> >
> > Okay, I did that. What do I do next?
> >

> Wash the hat?

21 Jul 2004 20:30:16
Randy Given
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

The answered was provided on PbNation:

http://www.hundredthmonkeycaps.com/

22 Jul 2004 02:09:35
ayar-15
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

"Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> The answered was provided on PbNation:
>
> http://www.hundredthmonkeycaps.com/

Thank you for the link, Randy. The site was cool

Very cool hats. But not for $35. Sheesh.

22 Jul 2004 21:38:28
Chris Bedwell
Re: Monkey with a Gun - Hat

Also known as a " Turtle Cap " I believe..
- Chris.