30 Oct 2005 04:01:13
Tom Greening
Musta been a woods baller.

What do you think Tony? He was wearing a mask so I bet he was a woods
baller eh?

ALISO VIEJO, Calif. - A 19-year-old in a black cape and a paintball mask
went on a shooting rampage Saturday in his upscale Southern California
neighborhood, killing a man and his daughter before committing suicide,
authorities said.

William Freund also fired shots into another house and confronted a neighbor
outside, said Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.

A neighbor said Freund had attended high school with one of the victims, but
police don't believe the two knew each other.

"It may have been random," Amormino said.

Freund left his home about 9 a.m. and drove less than 100 yards to a house
where he killed Vernon Smith, 45, and daughter Christina Smith, 22, with a
shotgun, Amormino said. A 20-year-old son escaped after hearing shots.

Freund then walked across the street and fired into another house, Amormino
said. A person inside suffered cuts from broken glass.

Another neighbor heard the commotion, came outside and was confronted by the
teen, who tried to fire his weapon. When it misfired, Freund went back to
his own house and committed suicide, Amormino said.

Neighbor Katherine Anderson, 15, said Freund and Christina Smith had
attended Aliso Miguel High School together.

Anderson, whose older brother had given Freund a ride to school, described
Freund as "a real quiet guy."

Other neighbors said Freund would sit in front of his house and play guitar
for hours at a time.

Police tape blocked off much of the large subdivision in the hills above
Aliso Viejo, a wealthy section of south Orange County.

Built in 1995, the neighborhood of mostly beige two-story homes was
described by residents as a family community where people often socialized.

The Smith house was known for its holiday decorations, including multiple
Christmas trees put up each season and a snow village in the bay window.

begin 666 b?P=cu8BYESOwhUPAhhXQ1g3DgIOGKRx1UNkRHwADUKY&T=160r7eaml%2fX%3d1130644604%2fE%3d8903239%2fR%3dnews%2fK%3d5%2fV%3d2.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d1770308235%2fH%3dY2FjaGVoaW50PSJuZXdzIiBjb250ZW50PSJtYW47aG91c2U7SXQ7aG9tZTtpdCI-%2fQ%3d-1%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d1847BFD1&U=139n99a8r%2fN%3dh9BXA9G_Rvw-%2fC%3d327451.7231130.8136309.1442997%2fD%3dLREC%2fB%3d2710551
K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P``
`
end

29 Oct 2005 21:31:51
Tony Sr.
Re: Musta been a woods baller.

not ...i think he was a frustrated woods baller who couldn't make into
tourny ball ;-)
"Tom Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What do you think Tony? He was wearing a mask so I bet he was a woods
> baller eh?
>

> ALISO VIEJO, Calif. - A 19-year-old in a black cape and a paintball mask
> went on a shooting rampage Saturday in his upscale Southern California
> neighborhood, killing a man and his daughter before committing suicide,
> authorities said.
>

> William Freund also fired shots into another house and confronted a
neighbor
> outside, said Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.
>
> A neighbor said Freund had attended high school with one of the victims,
but
> police don't believe the two knew each other.
>
> "It may have been random," Amormino said.
>
> Freund left his home about 9 a.m. and drove less than 100 yards to a house
> where he killed Vernon Smith, 45, and daughter Christina Smith, 22, with a
> shotgun, Amormino said. A 20-year-old son escaped after hearing shots.
>
> Freund then walked across the street and fired into another house,
Amormino
> said. A person inside suffered cuts from broken glass.
>
> Another neighbor heard the commotion, came outside and was confronted by
the
> teen, who tried to fire his weapon. When it misfired, Freund went back to
> his own house and committed suicide, Amormino said.
>
> Neighbor Katherine Anderson, 15, said Freund and Christina Smith had
> attended Aliso Miguel High School together.
>
> Anderson, whose older brother had given Freund a ride to school, described
> Freund as "a real quiet guy."
>
> Other neighbors said Freund would sit in front of his house and play
guitar
> for hours at a time.
>
> Police tape blocked off much of the large subdivision in the hills above
> Aliso Viejo, a wealthy section of south Orange County.
>
> Built in 1995, the neighborhood of mostly beige two-story homes was
> described by residents as a family community where people often
socialized.

> The Smith house was known for its holiday decorations, including multiple
> Christmas trees put up each season and a snow village in the bay window.

30 Oct 2005 12:28:35
Mike Smith
Re: Musta been a woods baller.

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 04:01:13 GMT, "Tom Greening" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>ALISO VIEJO, Calif. - A 19-year-old in a black cape and a paintball mask
>went on a shooting rampage Saturday in his upscale Southern California
>neighborhood, killing a man and his daughter before committing suicide,
>authorities said.
>
>William Freund also fired shots into another house and confronted a neighbor
>outside, said Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.
>
>A neighbor said Freund had attended high school with one of the victims, but
>police don't believe the two knew each other.
>
>"It may have been random," Amormino said.
>
>Freund left his home about 9 a.m. and drove less than 100 yards to a house
>where he killed Vernon Smith, 45, and daughter Christina Smith, 22, with a
>shotgun, Amormino said. A 20-year-old son escaped after hearing shots.
>
>Freund then walked across the street and fired into another house, Amormino
>said. A person inside suffered cuts from broken glass.
>
>Another neighbor heard the commotion, came outside and was confronted by the
>teen, who tried to fire his weapon. When it misfired, Freund went back to
>his own house and committed suicide, Amormino said.

Too bad Vernon didn't have his own shotgun. The outcome could have
been different; resulting in only one dead person.

Mike Smith

30 Oct 2005 14:46:48
Hardtime
Re: Musta been a woods baller.

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 12:28:35 GMT, Mike Smith <[email protected] > wrote:

>Too bad Vernon didn't have his own shotgun. The outcome could have
>been different; resulting in only one dead person.
>
>Mike Smith

I was thinking about what would happen if he pulled that in my
neighborhood in the country. I could only count one person dead.

Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88