27 Sep 2003 13:37:22
Walter & Samantha Key
New to the sport

I'm just getting into paintball and I'm looking to buy my first gun in the
next few weeks. I was hoping for some good advice on what to buy and what
NOT to buy. I don't want to spend allot of money on my first gun, I want to
keep the price under $150.00 What's the best bargain for that buck?
Something relatively rugged, weight isn't a factor for me, not looking for
top of the line obviously but something that'll shoot well and hold up under
some moderate use.

Thanks,
Walt

27 Sep 2003 14:03:36
TONY SR.
Re: New to the sport

tippman is rugged and will hold up....do not get flatline...try to find a
used one with the upgrades already done to it. you will get better gun after
6 months of play anyways.
"Walter & Samantha Key" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm just getting into paintball and I'm looking to buy my first gun in the
> next few weeks. I was hoping for some good advice on what to buy and what
> NOT to buy. I don't want to spend allot of money on my first gun, I want
> keep the price under $150.00 What's the best bargain for that buck?
> Something relatively rugged, weight isn't a factor for me, not looking for
> top of the line obviously but something that'll shoot well and hold up
under
> some moderate use.
>
> Thanks,
> Walt

12 Oct 2003 20:17:57
NcicHit
Re: New to the sport

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:03:36 GMT, "TONY SR." <[email protected] >
wrote:
>tippman is rugged and will hold up....do not get flatline...try to find a
>used one with the upgrades already done to it. you will get better gun after
>6 months of play anyways.
I have a tricked out Micromag and I still like to use my Tippmann A5
with Flatline in the woods. I have an E-grip on it and it is a great
shooting gun