12 Apr 2007 13:22:10
newbie_from_Denmark
Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

Hi All
I=B4m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
(Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.

Best regards from Denmark

Lars Buch
Denmark



12 Apr 2007 21:07:35
Nobby
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

Any idea how much Danish converts to English poundsú?

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


"newbie_from_Denmark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Hi All
I┤m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
(Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.

Best regards from Denmark

Lars Buch
Denmark




13 Apr 2007 00:26:00
Uber
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

tippman 98c w thermal goggles - gg


"newbie_from_Denmark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Hi All
I┤m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
(Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.

Best regards from Denmark

Lars Buch
Denmark




13 Apr 2007 10:17:18
BaaL
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun


"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Any idea how much Danish converts to English poundsú?
>

A) google.com
B) google.com
C) he wrote 500$... $ usually means good ol american buck
D) try google.com one more time




13 Apr 2007 12:16:15
BaaL
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun


;)




13 Apr 2007 08:40:11
Painthappy
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

There's a fairly new gun on the market called a Fusion

Made by Dangerous Power

Webpage: http://www.dangerouspower.com/home.php

I purchased one about a couple of months ago, and I'm really happy with
it.

I think they sell for about $350.00

No plastic on it.. A very good gun for the money.



You also can't go too wrong with a Tippmann A-5, either.
Lots of upgrades to make the gun look however you want.


Not sure what "brands" are available to you, but the best way it to
go to the local field and see if you can't try a gun or two out at
the testing range... Ask people to try their guns too. Most people are
more then willing to let you take a few shots at the test range.


Painthappy



newbie_from_Denmark wrote:
> Hi All
> I┤m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
> (Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
> is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
> I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.
>
> Best regards from Denmark
>
> Lars Buch
> Denmark
>



13 Apr 2007 21:39:52
Nobby
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

Fishy or no fishy, he could have also meant CA or Au, and as a part of
Europe the UK would have as easier to post from FATTY!!!

Anyway Hello LURKER!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


"BaaL" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Any idea how much Danish converts to English poundsú?
>>
>
> A) google.com
> B) google.com
> C) he wrote 500$... $ usually means good ol american buck
> D) try google.com one more time
>




15 Apr 2007 13:09:49
newbie_from_Denmark
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

On Apr 13, 12:26 am, "Uber" <[email protected]_marsonia.hr > wrote:
> tippman 98c w thermal goggles - gg
>
> "newbie_from_Denmark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
> Hi All
> I=B4m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
> (Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
> is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
> I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.
>
> Best regards from Denmark
>
> Lars Buch
> Denmark

Hey again
I mend of course $500 US
The Tippman 98 looks fine what is the range of this one, and over what
distance can you call it accurate?
// Lars



15 Apr 2007 13:16:19
newbie_from_Denmark
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

On Apr 13, 2:40 pm, Painthappy <[email protected] > wrote:
> There's a fairly new gun on the market called a Fusion
>
> Made by Dangerous Power
>
> Webpage:http://www.dangerouspower.com/home.php
>
> I purchased one about a couple of months ago, and I'm really happy with
> it.
>
> I think they sell for about $350.00
>
> No plastic on it.. A very good gun for the money.
>
> You also can't go too wrong with a Tippmann A-5, either.
> Lots of upgrades to make the gun look however you want.
>
> Not sure what "brands" are available to you, but the best way it to
> go to the local field and see if you can't try a gun or two out at
> the testing range... Ask people to try their guns too. Most people are
> more then willing to let you take a few shots at the test range.
>
> Painthappy
>
>
>
> newbie_from_Denmark wrote:
> > Hi All
> > I=B4m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
> > (Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
> > is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
> > I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.
>
> > Best regards from Denmark
>
> > Lars Buch
> > Denmark- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Hey
Have taken a look at the Fusion looks like something taken out of
starwars. I Love it.

But some quistions for you :) Do you know whats the range of this one,
and over what distance can you call it accurate?

Again thanks
//Lars



15 Apr 2007 13:19:42
newbie_from_Denmark
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

On Apr 13, 11:39 pm, "Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Fishy or no fishy, he could have also meant CA or Au, and as a part of
> Europe the UK would have as easier to post from FATTY!!!
>
> Anyway Hello LURKER!!!
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> "BaaL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >> Any idea how much Danish converts to English pounds=A3?
>
> > A) google.com
> > B) google.com
> > C) he wrote 500$... $ usually means good ol american buck
> > D) try google.com one more time- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Hey
I mend $500 US (ore about =A3250 GB) but I also can get it from all over
the world (Pilot as boddy :) flyes all over)

// Lars



15 Apr 2007 13:22:11
newbie_from_Denmark
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

On Apr 12, 11:07 pm, "Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Any idea how much Danish converts to English pounds=A3?
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> "newbie_from_Denmark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
> Hi All
> I=B4m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
> (Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
> is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
> I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.
>
> Best regards from Denmark
>
> Lars Buch
> Denmark

Hi
=A3100 GB =3D 1100 Danish Crovns

Regards
Lars



15 Apr 2007 20:43:45
Nobby
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

Never seen or used a Fusion but the normal for markers is 300 feet per
second and as for range someone else may be able to clarify. I do know that
markers like Tippmann A5's with Flatline barrels will probably do double the
distance of most other makes due to the barrel design.

Heres some sites in the US to have a look at

http://www.paintballexpress.com/
http://www.xtremez.com/paintball/
http://www.jassepaintball.com/

All of these site will post to the UK and most of Europe but Email them
first before buying anything to make sure they post to your country, also
you may find there might be a tax charge of your own country for importing
new goods.

Here are a couple of sites in the UK that I use, you will need to register
to ask sellers questions but you can find second hand but very good full
setups (marker, hopper, air tanks, clothes) off people over here in England
that will be happy to post to your country for the extra postage, and you
won't get hit by the TAX man...

http://walkonzone.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=27
http://talkpaintball.com/forumdisplay.php?s=7e6b46b9ae780940d15fabce4d088170&f=53
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10
--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


"newbie_from_Denmark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
On Apr 13, 2:40 pm, Painthappy <[email protected] > wrote:
> There's a fairly new gun on the market called a Fusion
>
> Made by Dangerous Power
>
> Webpage:http://www.dangerouspower.com/home.php
>
> I purchased one about a couple of months ago, and I'm really happy with
> it.
>
> I think they sell for about $350.00
>
> No plastic on it.. A very good gun for the money.
>
> You also can't go too wrong with a Tippmann A-5, either.
> Lots of upgrades to make the gun look however you want.
>
> Not sure what "brands" are available to you, but the best way it to
> go to the local field and see if you can't try a gun or two out at
> the testing range... Ask people to try their guns too. Most people are
> more then willing to let you take a few shots at the test range.
>
> Painthappy
>
>
>
> newbie_from_Denmark wrote:
> > Hi All
> > I┤m a newbie from Denmark and want to bye a good paintballgun
> > (Semiauto) but here in Denmark its a jungle. Hvat is a good brand and
> > is there some "veteran" players who wants to share there visdom.....
> > I think that a gun around $500 is ok to start with.
>
> > Best regards from Denmark
>
> > Lars Buch
> > Denmark- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Hey
Have taken a look at the Fusion looks like something taken out of
starwars. I Love it.

But some quistions for you :) Do you know whats the range of this one,
and over what distance can you call it accurate?

Again thanks
//Lars




15 Apr 2007 20:44:52
Nobby
Re: Newbie want to bye a GOOD paintballgun

Cheers for that


--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/


Hi
ú100 GB = 1100 Danish Crovns

Regards
Lars