25 May 2004 18:37:17
Tempest
OT: 2005 War Draft

You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but do
a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.

Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull the
fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 18:52:52
SvB4EvA
Re: 2005 War Draft

Yea i heard some rumors about that. My dad actually came up to me and told
me. He was like "if there really is a draft, i suggest you go and join the
Navy agian right away."

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 15:57:48
Mofaz
Re: 2005 War Draft

HA! I'm 27 and other than that I'm completely disqualified from being in
the military due to the titanium plates and screws in my hips and pelvic
region. That is, if this whole draft rumor is true. I doubt it is.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 23:02:12
Volt
Re: 2005 War Draft

Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year anyway.
John Titor said so.
www.johntitor.com

--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 16:11:05
Mofaz
Re: 2005 War Draft

Man! I wish THAT was true!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year
anyway.
> John Titor said so.
> www.johntitor.com
>
> --
>
> Volt
> www.liquimetal.com
> The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> - Albert Einstein
>

> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
> do
> > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
in
> > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> >
> > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
do
> > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
> the
> > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
like
> > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 18:24:18
Space Cadet
Re: 2005 War Draft

On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:02:12 GMT, "Volt"
<[email protected] > wrote:

>Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year anyway.
>John Titor said so.
>www.johntitor.com

THIS year actually....we better git ta the fuedin'....year's almost
half wasted!

65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would
describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets
worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in
2015 with a very short WWIII.

SC

25 May 2004 23:28:16
ayar-15
Re: 2005 War Draft

It is.

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Man! I wish THAT was true!
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year
> anyway.
> > John Titor said so.
> > www.johntitor.com
> >
> > --
> >
> > Volt
> > www.liquimetal.com
> > The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> > - Albert Einstein
> >

> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows-
but
> > do
> > > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
> in
> > > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> > >
> > > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
> do
> > > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should
pull
> > the
> > > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
> like
> > > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

26 May 2004 00:18:09
Lee Drake
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

Actually the point of proposing a draft is to get the war over with. Every
mom, dad and congresscritter with kids is going to be agitating to get us
out of Iraq if it's OUR kids that are on the line rather than "somebody
else's kids" that are on the line.

I tell you that if we continue to pursue Bush's penchant for running around
invading countries that piss us off we're going to need lots more soldiers
to control the world than we have right now. Think about that. LOTS more
soldiers.

Cheers,
Firefly

25 May 2004 21:08:51
Tempest
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Lee Drake" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Actually the point of proposing a draft is to get the war over with.
Every
> mom, dad and congresscritter with kids is going to be agitating to get us
> out of Iraq if it's OUR kids that are on the line rather than "somebody
> else's kids" that are on the line.

Um, good theory, but what if it doesn't hold. It could COMPLETELY backfire,
and then give the military a ton of fresh bodies to continue the war even
further than before.

The fact that they are keeping this under such wraps is scary as fuck. If
anyone thinks this is a hoax, look up bill hr 163 in the library of
congress.

26 May 2004 01:50:06
Volt
Re: 2005 War Draft

I better get my bunker finished. I thought I had another year.
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Albert Einstein

"Space Cadet" <Redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:02:12 GMT, "Volt"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year
anyway.
> >John Titor said so.
> >www.johntitor.com
>

> THIS year actually....we better git ta the fuedin'....year's almost
> half wasted!
>
> 65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would
> describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets
> worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in
> 2015 with a very short WWIII.
>

> SC

26 May 2004 02:45:24
Phelps
Re: 2005 War Draft

In article <[email protected] >,
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote:

> The fact that they are keeping this under such wraps is scary as fuck. If
> anyone thinks this is a hoax, look up bill hr 163 in the library of
> congress.

It's BS. There is no way for it to be politically survivable for any
politico. It is a safe bet for the leftist moonbats, because they know
that it will never pass Congress, much less get signed by Bush (the same
way it is safe for Bush to say he supports the AWB, because there is no
way a renewal will make it though Congress and the wingnuts won't leave
him over that.)

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space Ghost

25 May 2004 22:59:11
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

Airforce. come on people it's the airforce you go join.

"SvB4EvA" <*REMOVE*svb4eva*THIS*@*STUFF*rcn.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yea i heard some rumors about that. My dad actually came up to me and told
> me. He was like "if there really is a draft, i suggest you go and join the
> Navy agian right away."
>

> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
> do
> > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
in
> > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> >
> > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
do
> > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
> the
> > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
like
> > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

25 May 2004 23:01:30
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

How exactlly are they going to draft women? What draft cards did they have
to sign when they reached 18?

This has been proposed by nutty congressmen and sentaors since 9/11 etc.

Hell this has been a topic of debate from way long ago. Just dealing with
making people serve their country, blah blah... Like they do in other
countries like the Swiss do

25 May 2004 23:02:26
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Space Cadet" <Redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Tue, 25 May 2004 23:02:12 GMT, "Volt"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Don't worry about it. There's supposed to be a civil war next year
anyway.
> >John Titor said so.
> >www.johntitor.com
>

> THIS year actually....we better git ta the fuedin'....year's almost
> half wasted!
>
> 65. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would
> describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets
> worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in
> 2015 with a very short WWIII.

War World 3 has been called the Cold War......

25 May 2004 23:05:25
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Lee Drake" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
> > Actually the point of proposing a draft is to get the war over with.
> Every
> > mom, dad and congresscritter with kids is going to be agitating to get
us
> > out of Iraq if it's OUR kids that are on the line rather than "somebody
> > else's kids" that are on the line.
>
> Um, good theory, but what if it doesn't hold. It could COMPLETELY
backfire,
> and then give the military a ton of fresh bodies to continue the war even
> further than before.
>
> The fact that they are keeping this under such wraps is scary as fuck. If
> anyone thinks this is a hoax, look up bill hr 163 in the library of
> congress.

There's been a bill like that since the founding... If your just now getting
shocked over bills that show up in Congress your way behind in your
political dealings

25 May 2004 21:10:09
Mofaz
Re: 2005 War Draft

You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my medical
condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for BOTH
wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd be
proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Tempest" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

26 May 2004 03:26:32
Jeff Goslin
Re: 2005 War Draft

You, sir, are a tool.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my medical
> condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
BOTH
> wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd be
> proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
> do
> > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
in
> > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> >
> > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
do
> > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
> the
> > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
like
> > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

26 May 2004 05:00:12
Mofaz
Re: 2005 War Draft

How many assholes we got on this ship anyhow?

YO!

I'm surrounded by assholes!

KEEP FIRING ASSHOLES!

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You, sir, are a tool.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my
medical
> > condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> > since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
> BOTH
> > wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd
be
> > proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows-
but
> > do
> > > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
> in
> > > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> > >
> > > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
> do
> > > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should
pull
> > the
> > > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
> like
> > > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

26 May 2004 14:43:55
J. Hoyt
Re: 2005 War Draft

> You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my medical
> condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
BOTH
> wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd be
> proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.

One of your country's big, important generals said something like 'There's
no glory in dying for your country. The glory is in making the other SOB's
die for theirs' at one time or another. Patton, maybe?

Makes sense to me. If my country used taxpayer money to train me, equip me,
and ship me across the world, how does simply dying help my country? What a
waste of thousands of dollars. Maybe you'd be proud to protect your
government's interests and that's fine. But being proud to die? I dont
understand that at all.

26 May 2004 14:50:14
Chris Phillipo
Re: OT: 2005 War Draft

In article <[email protected] >, [email protected] says...
> You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but do
> a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft in
> 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
>
> Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I do
> support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull the
> fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down like
> dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

Vote against the new world order and you won't have to worry about this.
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

26 May 2004 14:51:05
Chris Phillipo
Re: 2005 War Draft

In article <[email protected] >,
[email protected] says...
> Subject: Re: 2005 War Draft
> From: "Mofaz" <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.paintball
>
> HA! I'm 27 and other than that I'm completely disqualified from being in
> the military due to the titanium plates and screws in my hips and pelvic
> region. That is, if this whole draft rumor is true. I doubt it is.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz

You don't need working hips to crash helicopters into rivers. :)
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

26 May 2004 14:52:14
Insane Ranter
Re: OT: 2005 War Draft

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected] > wrote in message
> > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows- but
do
> > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
in
> > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> >
> > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
do
> > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should pull
the
> > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
like
> > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.
> >

> Vote against the new world order and you won't have to worry about this.

You taotally sure? Can we see your crystal ball please?

26 May 2004 14:56:33
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my medical
> condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
BOTH
> wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd be
> proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.

You can get turned down and still sent home even if drafted

26 May 2004 14:56:58
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

As are you....

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> You, sir, are a tool.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my
medical
> > condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> > since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
> BOTH
> > wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd
be
> > proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> > "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> > - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
> > "Tempest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > You guys hearing about this shit? It might all be rumors- who knows-
but
> > do
> > > a google for "2005 War Draft". Many articles pop up predicting a draft
> in
> > > 2005 for all people 18-26, NOT excluding women or college students.
> > >
> > > Totally shitty. I don't support the way the war is being handled but I
> do
> > > support the people there. I just think that at this point we should
pull
> > the
> > > fuck out. Crazy people will always be crazy, unless we put them down
> like
> > > dogs, and nobody wants us to do that, so we can't win.

26 May 2004 19:45:46
Volt
Re: 2005 War Draft

Yeah, just play "grab ass" in the showers a few times while yelling, "I'm as
queer as a football bat!" or "I'm as queer as a tennis helmet!" or "I'm as
queer as Mofaz!"
Free ticket home. ;-)
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Albert Einstein

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my
medical
> > condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored. Ever
> > since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all for
> BOTH
> > wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off. I'd
be
> > proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.
> >

> You can get turned down and still sent home even if drafted

26 May 2004 15:05:45
Big-T
Re: 2005 War Draft

they might hand you pink equipment and ship you out anyway ;)

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yeah, just play "grab ass" in the showers a few times while yelling, "I'm
as
> queer as a football bat!" or "I'm as queer as a tennis helmet!" or "I'm
as
> queer as Mofaz!"
> Free ticket home. ;-)
> --
>
> Volt
> www.liquimetal.com
> The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> - Albert Einstein
>

> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > You know, if the draft was reinstated and I was drafted dispite my
> medical
> > > condition, then I'd be happier than a crack whore who just scored.
Ever
> > > since I was young I have dreamed of being in the military. I'm all
for
> > BOTH
> > > wars we're involved in, so make me a foot soldier and ship me off.
I'd
> be
> > > proud to die as a soldier and for what I believe in.
> > >

> > You can get turned down and still sent home even if drafted

26 May 2004 16:40:24
Jeff Goslin
Re: 2005 War Draft

"He's part of our don't ask don't tell program..."

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Big-T" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> they might hand you pink equipment and ship you out anyway ;)
>

> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Yeah, just play "grab ass" in the showers a few times while yelling,
"I'm
> as
> > queer as a football bat!" or "I'm as queer as a tennis helmet!" or "I'm
> as
> > queer as Mofaz!"
> > Free ticket home. ;-)
> > --
> >
> > Volt
> > www.liquimetal.com
> > The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> > - Albert Einstein
> >

> > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > >
> > > "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > medical
> Ever
> for
> > > BOTH
> I'd
> > be
> > > >

> > > You can get turned down and still sent home even if drafted

26 May 2004 15:42:54
Mofaz
Re: 2005 War Draft

*scratches head* You must have me confused with someone else who's an
incompetent pilot. An incompetent HELICOPTER pilot. I fly fixed wing
Cessna Conquests.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
> > Subject: Re: 2005 War Draft
> > From: "Mofaz" <[email protected]>
> > Newsgroups: rec.sport.paintball
> >
> > HA! I'm 27 and other than that I'm completely disqualified from being
in
> > the military due to the titanium plates and screws in my hips and pelvic
> > region. That is, if this whole draft rumor is true. I doubt it is.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Mofaz
> >

> You don't need working hips to crash helicopters into rivers. :)
> --
> _________________________
> Chris Phillipo - Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
> http://www.ramsays-online.com

27 May 2004 00:42:12
Phelps
Re: 2005 War Draft

In article <[email protected] >,
"J. Hoyt" <[email protected] > wrote:

> One of your country's big, important generals said something like 'There's
> no glory in dying for your country. The glory is in making the other SOB's
> die for theirs' at one time or another. Patton, maybe?

Patton.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making
the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

His Operation Overlord speech was better. It applies just as well to
the war in Iraq, too.

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting
out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bullshit. Americans
love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and
clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because
you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are
here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be
anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real
men like to fight. When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all
admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest
boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football
players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser.
Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I
wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why
Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of
losing is hateful to an American."

http://users.aol.com/ruddbaron/memorial/speech.html

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"You better slap a muzzle on that scaled down piece of evil." -- Space Ghost

26 May 2004 21:52:13
Big-T
Re: 2005 War Draft

<snork >

part of the Fierce (pronounced fiercth) Special "unit"

I said unit

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message

> "He's part of our don't ask don't tell program..."
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right
>

> "Big-T" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > they might hand you pink equipment and ship you out anyway ;)
> >

> > "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Yeah, just play "grab ass" in the showers a few times while yelling,
> "I'm
> > as
> > > queer as a football bat!" or "I'm as queer as a tennis helmet!" or
"I'm
> > as
> > > queer as Mofaz!"
> > > Free ticket home. ;-)
> > > --
> > >
> > > Volt
> > > www.liquimetal.com
> > > The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> > > - Albert Einstein
> > >

> > > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]

> > > medical
> > Ever
> > for
> > I'd
> > > be

26 May 2004 22:56:15
Insane Ranter
Re: 2005 War Draft

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Yeah, just play "grab ass" in the showers a few times while yelling, "I'm
as
> queer as a football bat!" or "I'm as queer as a tennis helmet!" or "I'm as
> queer as Mofaz!"
> Free ticket home. ;-)

umm.. no. They do a medical when you get there and if you don't pass you go
home