29 May 2004 01:49:46
Jeff Goslin
OT: Chicken Lover

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

Ok... Now I've heard it all.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

29 May 2004 06:05:28
J. Hoyt
Re: Chicken Lover

Man, if I had a red-to-black fade DM4 for every time I heard THAT story....

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040
528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> Ok... Now I've heard it all.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 May 2004 11:45:13
ayar-15
Re: Chicken Lover

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> Ok... Now I've heard it all.

Yeah, but who came first?

29 May 2004 11:46:58
EdTheWard
Re: Chicken Lover

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> > Ok... Now I've heard it all.
>

> Yeah, but who came first?

LOL....boo.....LOL

29 May 2004 12:03:24
ayar-15
Re: Chicken Lover

--
------

Remember, half of all people are dumber than average.
"EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s04...
> >

> > "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> > > Ok... Now I've heard it all.
> >

> > Yeah, but who came first?
> >
> LOL....boo.....LOL

Wait! It gets worse!

*ahem*

"Talk about getting laid, huh?"

29 May 2004 12:49:34
-=GriFter=-
Re: Chicken Lover

Hey, if an egg can fit in there, why can't I?

I wonder if they fried the chicken after they killed it. Extra crispy or
original recipe?
--

-=GriFter=-

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...

| --
| ------
|
| Remember, half of all people are dumber than average.
| "EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
| news:[email protected]
| >
| > "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]_s04...
| > >

| > > "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > > news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

| > > Yeah, but who came first?
| > >
| > LOL....boo.....LOL
| >

| Wait! It gets worse!
|
| *ahem*
|
| "Talk about getting laid, huh?"

29 May 2004 10:10:47
Chris Phillipo
Re: OT: Chicken Lover

In article <[email protected] >, [email protected]
says...
> Subject: OT: Chicken Lover
> From: "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]>
> Newsgroups: rec.sport.paintball
>
> http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc
>
> Ok... Now I've heard it all.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

So the obvious question is, was this a really big hen or a really small
dick.

http://www.themeatrix.com
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

29 May 2004 13:11:48
EdTheWard
Re: Chicken Lover

> > "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s04...

> > > Yeah, but who came first?
> > >
> > LOL....boo.....LOL
> >

> Wait! It gets worse!
>
> *ahem*
>
> "Talk about getting laid, huh?"

I hear hen's are eggcellent lays.

talk about choking the chicken.

BLARG! take that BATMAN!

29 May 2004 13:38:39
ayar-15
Re: Chicken Lover

"EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:o_%[email protected]

> BLARG! take that BATMAN!

Cock-A-Diddle Doo.

29 May 2004 13:46:03
Volt
Re: Chicken Lover

http://www.ogrish.com/view_attachment.php?id=19929
Now you've seen it all as well. ;-)

--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> Ok... Now I've heard it all.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 May 2004 13:47:36
EdTheWard
Re: Chicken Lover

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s51...

> "EdTheWard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:o_%[email protected]
> >

> > BLARG! take that BATMAN!
> >

> Cock-A-Diddle Doo.

having sex with a hen is no way to get chicks.

29 May 2004 13:46:04
Re: OT: Chicken Lover

Wait, he was married. His wife caught him. She must have been the worlds
worst fuck. 0.o
Can ya imagine being this guys kid, and going to school (in a sing song
voice) "Your daddy fucks chickens, your daddy fucks chickens. And your momma
is a lousey lay."

--
john, TI2#003,
aka [email protected]<nospam >aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>

29 May 2004 11:24:22
Chris Phillipo
Re: Chicken Lover

In article <[email protected] >, [email protected]
says...

> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s51...
> >
> > "EdTheWard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:o_%[email protected]
> > >

> > > BLARG! take that BATMAN!
> > >

> > Cock-A-Diddle Doo.
> >

> having sex with a hen is no way to get chicks.

Ok, you win.
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

29 May 2004 14:31:58
Volt
Re: Chicken Lover

There's always Japanese hentai. ;-)
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Albert Einstein

"EdTheWard" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s51...
> >
> > "EdTheWard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:o_%[email protected]
> > >

> > > BLARG! take that BATMAN!
> > >

> > Cock-A-Diddle Doo.
> >

> having sex with a hen is no way to get chicks.

29 May 2004 16:07:12
-=GriFter=-
Re: Chicken Lover

I'm too scared...............
--

-=GriFter=-

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
| http://www.ogrish.com/view_attachment.php?id=19929
| Now you've seen it all as well. ;-)
|
| --
|
| Volt
| www.liquimetal.com
| The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
| - Albert Einstein
|

| "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
| news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

| > Ok... Now I've heard it all.
| >
| > --
| > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
| > It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 May 2004 12:34:32
SvB4EvA
Re: Chicken Lover

wow, worst way to die. Not cause of the rock, but because being found dead
boinkin a chicken...

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> http://www.ogrish.com/view_attachment.php?id=19929
> Now you've seen it all as well. ;-)
>
> --
>
> Volt
> www.liquimetal.com
> The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> - Albert Einstein
>

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> > Ok... Now I've heard it all.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 May 2004 20:49:24
Volt
Re: Chicken Lover

Well...did ya look at it? Don't be skeered.
--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com
The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
- Albert Einstein

"-=GriFter=-" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I'm too scared...............
> --
>

> -=GriFter=-
>

> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> | http://www.ogrish.com/view_attachment.php?id=19929
> | Now you've seen it all as well. ;-)
> |
> | --
> |
> | Volt
> | www.liquimetal.com
> | The search for truth is more precious than its possession.
> | - Albert Einstein
> |

> | "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> | news:[email protected]

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040528/od_nm/zambia_suicide_dc

> | > Ok... Now I've heard it all.
> | >
> | > --
> | > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> | > It's not a god complex when you're always right

31 May 2004 00:05:12
Sir Nose
Re: Chicken Lover

Presuming this is even real, that's one fucked up way to die...

>>> Volt<[email protected]> 5/29/2004 8:46:03 AM >>>