08 Apr 2007 17:55:27
Volt
OT: Happy Easter

Happy Easter! Ya' bunch of asshats!!!

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

09 Apr 2007 00:19:49
Luke S Michalski
Re: Happy Easter

Yeah, from me too! ;-)

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Happy Easter! Ya' bunch of asshats!!!
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

09 Apr 2007 08:05:32
Nobby
Re: Happy Easter

Happy Easter even though I'm not a religious turd...LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Happy Easter! Ya' bunch of asshats!!!
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

09 Apr 2007 08:44:00
Hardtime
Re: Happy Easter

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:05:32 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected] >
wrote:

>Happy Easter even though I'm not a religious turd...LOL

If you are not a "religious turd," does that mean you are not
"religious" or not a "turd". LOL

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

09 Apr 2007 12:58:03
Nobby
Re: Happy Easter

If the cap fits...LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:05:32 GMT, "Nobby" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>Happy Easter even though I'm not a religious turd...LOL
>
> If you are not a "religious turd," does that mean you are not
> "religious" or not a "turd". LOL
>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

09 Apr 2007 19:32:04
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Happy Easter

Mr. Easter Bunny came by my house and stole my candy! Actually, there
wasn't much to take anyway...

10 Apr 2007 06:43:34
Scott
Re: Happy Easter

Better your candy then your Marker and Paintballs...LOL

"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Mr. Easter Bunny came by my house and stole my candy! Actually, there
> wasn't much to take anyway...

10 Apr 2007 02:27:47
tony sr
Re: OT: Happy Easter

On Apr 8, 2:55 pm, Volt <[email protected] > wrote:
> Happy Easter! Ya' bunch of asshats!!!
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

thx volt...my putor is messed up so this NG is hard to find for me.