31 Dec 2007 18:51:37
Volt
OT: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, ya bunch of asshats!!

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

01 Jan 2008 00:33:32
Nobby
Re: Happy New Year!

Happy new year ladies.....all the best ...Nobby

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Happy New Year, ya bunch of asshats!!
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

01 Jan 2008 00:40:57
T. Greening
Re: OT: Happy New Year!

Volt wrote:
> Happy New Year, ya bunch of asshats!!

Happy New Year to all, and to all shut the hell up.

01 Jan 2008 09:24:06
Nobby
Re: OT: Happy New Year!

Well that's one way to start the new year, in fuckin silence!!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"T. Greening" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Volt wrote:
>> Happy New Year, ya bunch of asshats!!
>>

> Happy New Year to all, and to all shut the hell up.

01 Jan 2008 12:47:49
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: OT: Happy New Year!

On Jan 1, 2:24 am, "Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Well that's one way to start the new year, in fuckin silence!!!!
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET
>
> "T. Greening" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
>
> > Volt wrote:
> >> Happy New Year, ya bunch of asshats!!
>
> > Happy New Year to all, and to all shut the hell up.

That's what every guy wants from their girl, silence!

01 Jan 2008 21:07:13
Nobby
Re: OT: Happy New Year!

Can't get more silent than mine, she's fuck'd off with another bloke...LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

news:[email protected]m...