22 Nov 2007 10:41:18
Volt
OT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, ya bunch of asshats!

Got to go. MI5 agents are talking about me on the radio and I've gotta
record it and analyze it for super secret super cryptic messages of them
calling me dirty names. Like "poopie head".

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

22 Nov 2007 07:59:41
TONY SR.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

lmao...we still have it !!
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Happy Thanksgiving, ya bunch of asshats!
>
> Got to go. MI5 agents are talking about me on the radio and I've gotta
> record it and analyze it for super secret super cryptic messages of them
> calling me dirty names. Like "poopie head".
>

> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

22 Nov 2007 11:01:11
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

On Nov 22, 8:59 am, "TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote:
> lmao...we still have it !!"Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> news:[email protected]
>
> > Happy Thanksgiving, ya bunch of asshats!
>
> > Got to go. MI5 agents are talking about me on the radio and I've gotta
> > record it and analyze it for super secret super cryptic messages of them
> > calling me dirty names. Like "poopie head".
>
> > --
>
> > Volt
> > I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> > numbered. My life is my own.

TURKEY!

11 Dec 2007 21:03:53
Nobby
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

A belated happy thanks giving to you my son

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Happy Thanksgiving, ya bunch of asshats!
>
> Got to go. MI5 agents are talking about me on the radio and I've gotta
> record it and analyze it for super secret super cryptic messages of them
> calling me dirty names. Like "poopie head".
>

> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

13 Dec 2007 19:41:03
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!