24 Dec 2007 15:06:00
Volt
OT: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, ya bunch of Asshats!!!

Ya see, Nobby, it's assHATS, HATS. ;)

Also, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, and Happy Festivus for the rest of
us.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

24 Dec 2007 20:17:22
Nobby
Re: Merry Christmas

AHHHH!!! Fuck all none Christians!!!....LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Merry Christmas, ya bunch of Asshats!!!
>
> Ya see, Nobby, it's assHATS, HATS. ;)
>
> Also, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, and Happy Festivus for the rest of
> us.
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

24 Dec 2007 20:17:09
Nobby
Re: Merry Christmas

P.S. Im not Christian either so Fuck me tooo!!!!....Hahahahaha

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Merry Christmas, ya bunch of Asshats!!!
>
> Ya see, Nobby, it's assHATS, HATS. ;)
>
> Also, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, and Happy Festivus for the rest of
> us.
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

26 Dec 2007 09:56:19
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Merry Christmas

Merry late Christmas!

26 Dec 2007 14:12:36
Jeff Goslin
Re: Merry Christmas

The great thing about being a heathenistic non-believer in a religious
society is that you can take advantage of all the religious claptrap at a
certain time of year and get gifts from people, without having to worry
about the whole "going to church" thing. I say "Merry Christmas!" all the
way to the bank! ;)

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> P.S. Im not Christian either so Fuck me tooo!!!!....Hahahahaha
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET
>

> "Volt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Merry Christmas, ya bunch of Asshats!!!
>>
>> Ya see, Nobby, it's assHATS, HATS. ;)
>>
>> Also, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanza, and Happy Festivus for the rest of
>> us.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Volt
>> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
>> numbered. My life is my own.

26 Dec 2007 20:17:06
T. Greening
Re: Merry Christmas

BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> Merry late Christmas!

Merry Christmas to All! And to all shut the hell up.

29 Dec 2007 21:58:55
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Merry Christmas

On Dec 26, 6:17 pm, "T. Greening" <[email protected] > wrote:
> BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> > Merry late Christmas!
>
> Merry Christmas to All! And to all shut the hell up.

Now now. Temper.
Don't offset your humours now.

30 Dec 2007 15:45:31
T. Greening
Re: Merry Christmas

BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> On Dec 26, 6:17 pm, "T. Greening" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
>>> Merry late Christmas!
>> Merry Christmas to All! And to all shut the hell up.
>
> Now now. Temper.
> Don't offset your humours now.

You need to watch more cartoon network. :)

30 Dec 2007 14:47:46
TONY SR.
Re: Merry Christmas

lol