26 Dec 2005 01:53:57
Volt
OT: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah, ya' bunch of dick holes!
You thought I was gonna say 'asshats' didn't ya?

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

30 Dec 2005 04:58:44
Mofaz
Re: OT: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

What about Kwanza?

Volt wrote:
> Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah, ya' bunch of dick holes!
> You thought I was gonna say 'asshats' didn't ya?

30 Dec 2005 12:49:39
Mike Smith
Re: OT: Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah!

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 04:58:44 -0700, Mofaz
<[email protected] > wrote:

>What about Kwanza?

It's not a real holiday.

Mike Smith

>Volt wrote:
>> Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah, ya' bunch of dick holes!
>> You thought I was gonna say 'asshats' didn't ya?

30 Dec 2005 20:36:01
Volt

Mofaz wrote:
> What about Kwanza?

Happy Kwanza, ya' bunch of black asshats!!!
;-)