17 Dec 2007 14:23:32
Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
OT : Slingbox is the single greatest invention known to man

I just had to share...got one as a holiday present and it may be the
single greatest invention known to man.

That is all.

--
Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
I love woot.com and techbargains.com

17 Dec 2007 12:31:43
Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
Re: OT : Slingbox is the single greatest invention known to man

On Dec 17, 1:23 pm, "Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)"
<[email protected] > wrote:
> I just had to share...got a blow job as a holiday present and it may be the
> single greatest invention known to man.
>
> That is all.
>
> --
> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
> I love kiddieporn.com and technosex.com

Great day what a fucking pervert this Big Habeeb asswipe is! Into
kiddie porn I see...........duh!

19 Dec 2007 15:16:40
Nobby
Re: OT : Slingbox is the single greatest invention known to man

WTF!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]m...
> On Dec 17, 1:23 pm, "Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> I just had to share...got a blow job as a holiday present and it may be
>> the
>> single greatest invention known to man.
>>
>> That is all.
>>
>> --
>> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
>> I love kiddieporn.com and technosex.com
>
> Great day what a fucking pervert this Big Habeeb asswipe is! Into
> kiddie porn I see...........duh!

19 Dec 2007 11:53:08

Nobby wrote:
> WTF!!!

Its a troll using my name - please disregard...although I did post the
original about the slingbox being awesome :)

--
Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
I love woot.com and techbargains.com

19 Dec 2007 17:33:38
Nobby
Re: OT : Slingbox is the single greatest invention known to man

[email protected] is using it...

Never checked the addy until you said that....Merry Christmas

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET

"Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Nobby wrote:
>> WTF!!!
>>
> Its a troll using my name - please disregard...although I did post the
> original about the slingbox being awesome :)
>
> --
> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
> I love woot.com and techbargains.com

19 Dec 2007 11:14:08
wolfdogg
Re: OT : Slingbox is the single greatest invention known to man next

On Dec 19, 9:16 am, "Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote:
> WTF!!!
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>
> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NobbyonDanET
>
> "Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]m...
>

> > On Dec 17, 1:23 pm, "Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> I just had to share...got a blow job as a holiday present and it may be
> >> the
> >> single greatest invention known to man.
>
> >> That is all.
>
> >> --
> >> Big Habeeb (a.k.a. Mitch)
> >> I love kiddieporn.com and technosex.com
>
> > Great day what a fucking pervert this Big Habeeb asswipe is! Into
> > kiddie porn I see...........duh!- Hide quoted text -

I agree Nobby. Big Habeeb is one fuckedup dude!