26 May 2004 18:55:16
Jeff Goslin
OT: me on internet radio show

Now, it's not going to be about paintball, but still, if you want to hear me
on a local detroit internet radio broadcast, I'll be a panelist on the show
"Verbatim" tonight from 9pm to 11pm, on the "radio station"
www.newdetroitradio.com, click on "Listen Now" on the left hand side. I
understand you need Winamp to listen to it(???).

It's a social/political talk show format with quite a few people taking
part. It's my first time doing this, and I don't know too much about it,
but if you want to listen in, feel free. As far as I understand it, there's
going to be 3 liberals, 2 conservatives, and me.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

27 May 2004 02:48:44
EdTheWard
Re: me on internet radio show

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Now, it's not going to be about paintball, but still, if you want to hear
me
> on a local detroit internet radio broadcast, I'll be a panelist on the
show
> "Verbatim" tonight from 9pm to 11pm, on the "radio station"
> www.newdetroitradio.com, click on "Listen Now" on the left hand side. I
> understand you need Winamp to listen to it(???).
>
> It's a social/political talk show format with quite a few people taking
> part. It's my first time doing this, and I don't know too much about it,
> but if you want to listen in, feel free. As far as I understand it,
there's
> going to be 3 liberals, 2 conservatives, and me.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

boooooring. you shoulda told them all to shut the hell up or smoke a doobie.

and more lesbian strippers french kissing naked.

26 May 2004 22:00:23
Big-T
Re: me on internet radio show

which one are you???

listening now :)

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Now, it's not going to be about paintball, but still, if you want to hear
me
> on a local detroit internet radio broadcast, I'll be a panelist on the
show
> "Verbatim" tonight from 9pm to 11pm, on the "radio station"
> www.newdetroitradio.com, click on "Listen Now" on the left hand side. I
> understand you need Winamp to listen to it(???).
>
> It's a social/political talk show format with quite a few people taking
> part. It's my first time doing this, and I don't know too much about it,
> but if you want to listen in, feel free. As far as I understand it,
there's
> going to be 3 liberals, 2 conservatives, and me.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

27 May 2004 03:53:54
Volt
Re: me on internet radio show

It was cool for about 5 minutes while I was trying to figure out who was who
and then I thought it was Friday and I had to quit listening. ;-)

--

Volt
www.liquimetal.com

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Now, it's not going to be about paintball, but still, if you want to hear
me
> on a local detroit internet radio broadcast, I'll be a panelist on the
show
> "Verbatim" tonight from 9pm to 11pm, on the "radio station"
> www.newdetroitradio.com, click on "Listen Now" on the left hand side. I
> understand you need Winamp to listen to it(???).
>
> It's a social/political talk show format with quite a few people taking
> part. It's my first time doing this, and I don't know too much about it,
> but if you want to listen in, feel free. As far as I understand it,
there's
> going to be 3 liberals, 2 conservatives, and me.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

27 May 2004 02:49:37
Jeff Goslin
Re: me on internet radio show

The, uh... one in the middle. ;) I unfortunately am not blessed with a
deep rugged manly man type voice, so most people refer to me as the big fat
man with the little itty bitty voice. One of the unfortunate things about
the broadcast is that we, as non-professonals in radio, rarely referred to
each other by name, so you just had to distinguish a person by voice, not by
name. I would have thought that the manner in which I spoke would have
given a good indication as to which person I was, not to mention my
references to Canada, South Africa and whatnot.

There were a variety of topics discussed, including the beheading
video(right at the end of the second hour). However, the majority of the
show dealt with "the feminization of american males"(or, as we were calling
it, the pussification of men), which in turn led into a "family unit"
discussion. I was the lone holdout, saying that a single parent can raise
children as effectively as two parents, providing they have the correct
support.

I was really simply being devil's advocate, given that I was the lone person
who even remotely thought it was possible for a single parent to raise
children effectively, and I didn't think that agreeing with the rest of them
would make for interesting discussion.

On a side note, they did ask me to return for next week's broadcast, which
was good. I had a good time. It's been a while where I was in a forum
where I could actively have a politically charged conversation that was not
drowned out by a cavalcade of girlfriends and wives saying "WOULD YOU GUYS
SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!!!" You see, my friends and I are well known for
getting into highly heated debates in public places, when we're supposed to
be like shooting pool or something.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Big-T" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> which one are you???
>
> listening now :)
>

> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Now, it's not going to be about paintball, but still, if you want to
hear
> me
> > on a local detroit internet radio broadcast, I'll be a panelist on the
> show
> > "Verbatim" tonight from 9pm to 11pm, on the "radio station"
> > www.newdetroitradio.com, click on "Listen Now" on the left hand side. I
> > understand you need Winamp to listen to it(???).
> >
> > It's a social/political talk show format with quite a few people taking
> > part. It's my first time doing this, and I don't know too much about
it,
> > but if you want to listen in, feel free. As far as I understand it,
> there's
> > going to be 3 liberals, 2 conservatives, and me.
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 May 2004 13:49:33
Re: me on internet radio show

On 27-May-2004, "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote:

> nntp.comcast.com!news.comcast.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
>
> The, uh... one in the middle. ;) I unfortunately am not blessed with a
> deep rugged manly man type voice, so most people refer to me as the big
> fat
> man with the little itty bitty voice.

If ya had told me, I'd have lent you my deep manly voice that I have had
since 5th grade, thats when my voice changed.
--
john, TI2#003,
aka [email protected]<nospam >aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>

29 May 2004 14:56:54
Mofaz
Re: me on internet radio show

Your voice may have changed when you were 5, but you must still be patiently
waiting for your nuts to drop.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> On 27-May-2004, "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > nntp.comcast.com!news.comcast.com.POSTED!not-for-mail
> >
> > The, uh... one in the middle. ;) I unfortunately am not blessed with a
> > deep rugged manly man type voice, so most people refer to me as the big
> > fat
> > man with the little itty bitty voice.
>
> If ya had told me, I'd have lent you my deep manly voice that I have had
> since 5th grade, thats when my voice changed.
> --
> john, TI2#003,
> aka [email protected]<nospam>aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>
> Life is Short, Play Naked...

30 May 2004 03:26:33
Re: me on internet radio show

On 29-May-2004, "Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Your voice may have changed when you were 5,

Not when I was 5, when I was in 5th grade. Is your level of attention this
high when you fly? :)
--
john, TI2#003,
aka [email protected]<nospam >aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>
Life is Short, Play Naked...

30 May 2004 01:11:59
Mofaz
Re: me on internet radio show

Sometimes.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> On 29-May-2004, "Mofaz" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Your voice may have changed when you were 5,
>
> Not when I was 5, when I was in 5th grade. Is your level of attention
this
> high when you fly? :)
> --
> john, TI2#003,
> aka [email protected]<nospam>aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>
> Life is Short, Play Naked...

30 May 2004 19:53:26
Re: me on internet radio show

On 30-May-2004, "Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Sometimes.

I'll have to book a flight with ya one day, sounds like it might be cheaper
than Disney Land, and twice as fun.

--
john, TI2#003,
aka [email protected]<nospam >aol<stillnospam>.com<castratespammers>
Life is Short, Play Naked...

30 May 2004 15:38:06
Mofaz
Re: me on internet radio show