27 Aug 2004 20:02:31
closure
Paintball Nation Magazine?

Anyone else have a problem with there subscription not being fulfilled? I
have been battling with them for 8 months to get the refund they told me I
would get since I never got the subscription. I send 30 to 50 e-mail a day
to Editor & CEO Jonathan Knapp - [email protected] and President &
COO Clark Ross - [email protected] with no reply. If any of you
want to send hate mail or anything be my guest. I have filed a complaint
with the Better Business Brue. So if anyone has a similar problem let me
know and maybe together we can get some results.

Send any e-mail to [email protected]

28 Aug 2004 05:22:54
MathU41
Re: Paintball Nation Magazine?

>Anyone else have a problem with there subscription not being fulfilled? I
>have been battling with them for 8 months to get the refund they told me I
>would get since I never got the subscription. I send 30 to 50 e-mail a day
>to Editor & CEO Jonathan Knapp - [email protected] and President &
>COO Clark Ross - [email protected] with no reply. If any of you
>want to send hate mail or anything be my guest. I have filed a complaint
>with the Better Business Brue. So if anyone has a similar problem let me
>know and maybe together we can get some results.

Hey, I usually don't chime in on things like this, but don't you think that
maybe--and this is just a maybe--since you send so many mails, the company's
spam filter is blocking them out. Assuming it works like EVERY OTHER filter
that starts tossing out emails when there are far too many from one sender or
with the same heading. Just a thought.

28 Aug 2004 16:16:57
closure
Re: Paintball Nation Magazine?

I actually use 4 diferent e-mail addresses. Just use the same message.

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Anyone else have a problem with there subscription not being fulfilled?
> >have been battling with them for 8 months to get the refund they told me
> >would get since I never got the subscription. I send 30 to 50 e-mail a
day
> >to Editor & CEO Jonathan Knapp - [email protected] and President &
> >COO Clark Ross - [email protected] with no reply. If any of you
> >want to send hate mail or anything be my guest. I have filed a complaint
> >with the Better Business Brue. So if anyone has a similar problem let me
> >know and maybe together we can get some results.
> >

> Hey, I usually don't chime in on things like this, but don't you think
that
> maybe--and this is just a maybe--since you send so many mails, the
company's
> spam filter is blocking them out. Assuming it works like EVERY OTHER
filter
> that starts tossing out emails when there are far too many from one sender
or
> with the same heading. Just a thought.

29 Aug 2004 08:28:08
Denise Anderson
Re: Paintball Nation Magazine?

"closure" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Anyone else have a problem with there subscription not being fulfilled? I
> have been battling with them for 8 months to get the refund they told me I
> would get since I never got the subscription. I send 30 to 50 e-mail a
day
> to Editor & CEO Jonathan Knapp - [email protected] and President &
> COO Clark Ross - [email protected] with no reply. If any of you
> want to send hate mail or anything be my guest. I have filed a complaint
> with the Better Business Brue. So if anyone has a similar problem let me
> know and maybe together we can get some results.

Have you tried called the 888 number from the website?

Denise