10 Apr 2007 00:07:53
Don A.Gomez
Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
and
spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
people - because of paintball and violent computer games.

Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
combat
situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
"soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!

Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
"frags",
the better.

Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
terrorists.

One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
the next victim! BAN them all!

11 Apr 2007 01:31:35
Scott
Re: Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

Ummmmm, I have been playing Both Paintball and "violent" video games (heck
I'll even through in Dungeons & dragons into the mix) for the better part of
25 years (since I was 10 years old). The most Violent I've been was to a
deer that ran in front of my car this winter......
Personally, I don't think it has anything to do with any of those items
except in a VERY small part (less then 1 %)
I fact, I contribute my Passivity to those hobbies, as I manage to take any
Aggression I have out in forms that don't leave permenant harm to life,
limb, or Property.
So in Conclusion, "mr.don a gomez" Know of what you speak, before you open
your mouth and make a fool of yourself.

>See? A less passive person would have told you you're full of $hit and to
>go blow Goats.......<

"Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
> and
> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>
> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!
>
> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
> "frags",
> the better.
>
> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
> terrorists.
>
> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
> the next victim! BAN them all!

10 Apr 2007 21:45:18
Volt

Don A.Gomez wrote:
> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
> the next victim! BAN them all!

WOW! A TROLL! Haven't seen one of those on here in a while. Business
is picking up people!

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

11 Apr 2007 03:35:43
Re: Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

NEVER FEED TROLLS...

john
paint safe

--
Duct tape is alot like the Force, it has a Lightside and a Darkside, and it
binds the universe together.

11 Apr 2007 12:59:00
Dave Lyon
Re: Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> NEVER FEED TROLLS...

I don't know about that. If we feed them, they'll get fat. Then we can hunt
them down and do all the terrible stuff to them that we're training
ourselves for. Ummm. Bar-B-Qued, fattened troll......

11 Apr 2007 08:55:14
Messalina

On Apr 10, 12:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
> and
> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>
> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!
>
> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
> "frags",
> the better.
>
> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
> terrorists.
>
> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
> the next victim! BAN them all!

Thanks for the update, "Pierre."

Mez

11 Apr 2007 14:56:22
Jeff Goslin
Re: Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

"Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
> and
> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.

What is even more surprising is the link between the invention of paintball
and the number of bowling accidents that have occurred. More and more
people are slipping on the lanes, and clearly this is directly related to
paintball and the violent video games people play.

> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!

And that bowling game, wow, talk about making dangerous people even more
dangerous! And here I thought "plain old poor white trash" was bad enough,
have you seen the kind of inbred redneck cousinfuckers that inhabit bowling
alleys these days? Sheesh, talk about dregs of humanity! And since they've
been inbreeding so much, they've formed a subspecies of untermensch that is
almost incalculably likely to perform stupidly violent and dangerous acts in
order to get on television, that they may gain their 15 minutes of fame on
Maury, playing who's my baby daddy, let me guess which of the four carnies
she fucked that weekend is the father of her child, in front of an audience
of millions of equally retarded home viewers, hoping and praying that the
tilt-a-whirl operator carnie with one tooth is the father of the child. And
clearly this trend to violence in bowling is turning poor white trash into,
well, poorer whiter trash.

> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
> "frags",
> the better.

And when these guys hit you with their bowling bag, it's not like getting
tagged with an old lady's purse, it really hurts to get thwacked in the head
by a 16 pounder swung by a hard drinking, chain smoking, truck driving
lesbian.

> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
> terrorists.

Yes, it is clear that we must be ever vigilant for the hook-ball coming for
us down the road. When they bowl that ball, it looks like it's going to
miss you, and then BLAM, right into your ankle! And not the front of your
ankle, no sir, it hits the pocket, and slams into the SIDE of your ankle,
totally killing you. THEN they eat you alive, after raping you in the name
of Allah.

> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
> the next victim! BAN them all!

I'm not convinced it's paintball and violent video games. I've got to go
with bowling. Definitely bowling.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

11 Apr 2007 17:25:10
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Apr 10, 1:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
> and
> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>
> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!
>
> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
> "frags",
> the better.
>
> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
> terrorists.
>
> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
> the next victim! BAN them all!

Is this guy just some idiot from down the street? Seriously, as all
sports/hobby sport thingies, they are all potentially dangerous. Also
it is likely that steroids would be taken in other sport for
performance whereas paintball... umm.. why the need the for steroids?
Then the steroid user would go looney and then yeah, you know the rest
of the story.
Also high competition can cause violence, yes paintball has
competition, but other sports can have just as much or way more than
paintball.

Also the topic about the people thinking they're soldiers... Ummm....
that's the parents' freakin fault, only young children are prone to
this. But paintball has a less of a chance of conjuring such an
attitude than video games and movies would can extremely exaggerate
situations that kids would fantasize to be in.

Paintball Is in fact "dangerous" if you're a complete moron.
Now then, "If you're gonna act like a turd, then go lay on the lawn"
you piece of crap.

11 Apr 2007 19:20:36
[email protected]

On Apr 10, 3:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
> and
> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>
> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!

Did "Jack the Ripper" come along after paintball? Psychos will be
psychos - even if they must do it with knives and without paintball
even having been around during their lives.

11 Apr 2007 20:24:22
Stephen Trapani

BEEFJERKYHUNTER wrote:
> On Apr 10, 1:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
>> and
>> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
>> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>>
>> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
>> combat
>> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
>> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
>> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!
>>
>> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
>> "frags",
>> the better.
>>
>> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
>> terrorists.
>>
>> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
>> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
>> the next victim! BAN them all!
>
> Is this guy just some idiot from down the street? Seriously, as all
> sports/hobby sport thingies, they are all potentially dangerous. Also
> it is likely that steroids would be taken in other sport for
> performance whereas paintball... umm.. why the need the for steroids?
> Then the steroid user would go looney and then yeah, you know the rest
> of the story.
> Also high competition can cause violence, yes paintball has
> competition, but other sports can have just as much or way more than
> paintball.
>
> Also the topic about the people thinking they're soldiers... Ummm....
> that's the parents' freakin fault, only young children are prone to
> this. But paintball has a less of a chance of conjuring such an
> attitude than video games and movies would can extremely exaggerate
> situations that kids would fantasize to be in.

Just curious as to why you think an activity where one sits in a chair
pushing buttons for the sake of targeting cartoons on a TV monitor where
no real person ever actually gets hurt, is more mentally dangerous than
an activity where one actually runs around with an actual gun with
actual projectiles that actually often do hurt the participants.

Stephen

12 Apr 2007 00:44:35
Jeff Goslin
Re: Paintball is a violent "sport" that is responsible for murder, rape and spree killers!!!

Dude.
You took that guy WAY too seriously.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD
www.goslin.info

"BEEFJERKYHUNTER" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Apr 10, 1:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Since paintball has been invented, the number of murderers, rapists
>> and
>> spree killers is rising. More and more people start to hunt and shoot
>> people - because of paintball and violent computer games.
>>
>> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
>> combat
>> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
>> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
>> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!
>>
>> Some will go on a killing spree, hunt and kill humans. The more
>> "frags",
>> the better.
>>
>> Some will become serial killers, snipers, rapists, cannibals or
>> terrorists.
>>
>> One thing is for sure : Paintball IS dangerous. Paintball and violent
>> computer and video games MUST be outlawed or you may be
>> the next victim! BAN them all!
>
> Is this guy just some idiot from down the street? Seriously, as all
> sports/hobby sport thingies, they are all potentially dangerous. Also
> it is likely that steroids would be taken in other sport for
> performance whereas paintball... umm.. why the need the for steroids?
> Then the steroid user would go looney and then yeah, you know the rest
> of the story.
> Also high competition can cause violence, yes paintball has
> competition, but other sports can have just as much or way more than
> paintball.
>
> Also the topic about the people thinking they're soldiers... Ummm....
> that's the parents' freakin fault, only young children are prone to
> this. But paintball has a less of a chance of conjuring such an
> attitude than video games and movies would can extremely exaggerate
> situations that kids would fantasize to be in.
>
> Paintball Is in fact "dangerous" if you're a complete moron.
> Now then, "If you're gonna act like a turd, then go lay on the lawn"
> you piece of crap.

13 Apr 2007 08:33:49
pukindog

On Apr 10, 2:07 am, "Don A.Gomez" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Paintball is extremly dangerous, because it will train real-life
> combat
> situations, players will be lost in their game and think they are
> "soldiers". In combination with violent computer and console games,
> these people will be turned into dangerous psychos!

Sure, but when zombies or aliens from another planet start attacking
(and they soon will), you'll be glad we have those important skills..
unless you're a zombie.. or an alien infiltrator.. uh, say Don, where
are you from anyhow?

Billy Goodman
www.pukindogspaintball.com

13 Apr 2007 12:39:56
BEEFJERKYHUNTER

On Apr 11, 10:44 pm, "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote:
> Dude.
> You took that guy WAY too seriously.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSDwww.goslin.info

Why can't I see the post I made? Or did I accidentally e-mail it? I
just don't see it!!!! It's really weird, on the day I posted that,
none of the posts would show.