17 Jul 2004 00:34:59
Insane Ranter
Paintball sword>????

Make one so I can buy one.. then I rules the kingdom and you bow to me as
serfs!!!

17 Jul 2004 05:55:01
ayar-15
Re: Paintball sword>????

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Make one so I can buy one.. then I rules the kingdom and you bow to me as
> serfs!!!

I don't know about swords, but I think paintball daggers are called "Magic
Markers".

17 Jul 2004 18:12:24
Insane Ranter
Re: Paintball sword>????

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s53...

> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Make one so I can buy one.. then I rules the kingdom and you bow to me
as
> > serfs!!!
> >

> I don't know about swords, but I think paintball daggers are called "Magic
> Markers".

OH MAN!!!! I goota get be a bandoler-thingy and fill full of sharpes!!!
then!!

18 Jul 2004 19:46:21
ayar-15
Re: Paintball sword>????

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s53...
> >
> > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Make one so I can buy one.. then I rules the kingdom and you bow to me
> as
> > > serfs!!!
> > >

> > I don't know about swords, but I think paintball daggers are called
"Magic
> > Markers".
> >

> OH MAN!!!! I goota get be a bandoler-thingy and fill full of sharpes!!!
> then!!

Don't forget to duct-tape one on your barrel for mil-sim bayonet action!

18 Jul 2004 20:58:14
Phelps
Re: Paintball sword>????

In article <[email protected]_s03 >,
"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Don't forget to duct-tape one on your barrel for mil-sim bayonet action!

Since when did barrel tags stop being tags?

(There's an "Ayar's old lady" joke in there, and I can't figure out
where.)

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."

19 Jul 2004 01:14:19
Cybershark
Re: Paintball sword>????

We still play tag rule and barrel grab rule...as in if you can tag 'em or
grab their barrel it's a kill...most of the time it's executed (pretty
rarely) it's a barrel to your back and someone quietly saying "you're out,
get your gun up and remember dead men don't talk"

Ken
"Phelps" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> In article <[email protected]_s03>,
> "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Don't forget to duct-tape one on your barrel for mil-sim bayonet action!
>
> Since when did barrel tags stop being tags?
>
> (There's an "Ayar's old lady" joke in there, and I can't figure out
> where.)
>
> --
> Phelps <http://www.donotremove.net>
> "Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."
> -- Master Shake's Suicide Note, "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"

19 Jul 2004 17:45:19
Insane Ranter
Re: Paintball sword>????

"ayar-15" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s03...

> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "ayar-15" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s53...
> > >
> > > "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]
> > as
> > > >

> > > I don't know about swords, but I think paintball daggers are called
> "Magic
> > > Markers".
> > >

> > OH MAN!!!! I goota get be a bandoler-thingy and fill full of sharpes!!!
> > then!!
> >

> Don't forget to duct-tape one on your barrel for mil-sim bayonet action!

OVER THE TOP!!!

19 Jul 2004 17:45:57
Insane Ranter
Re: Paintball sword>????

"Cybershark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We still play tag rule and barrel grab rule...as in if you can tag 'em or
> grab their barrel it's a kill...most of the time it's executed (pretty
> rarely) it's a barrel to your back and someone quietly saying "you're out,
> get your gun up and remember dead men don't talk"

But dead men do tell tales