19 Apr 2007 05:55:02
MeDragon
Paintballs

SPLAT! SPLAT!

You've all been hit..... >GRIN<

Sorry.. Just had to......

20 Apr 2007 05:38:49
MeDragon
Re: Paintballs

Hmmm, Just realized that messages I post here ALSO have the "from" name
changed.
Any ways, i apologize for the first message in this post, Been under alot of
stress at school and needed some stress relief. Since I can't get out and
play in real life Due to time and monetary constraints, I thought a few
virtual shots would help.

Scott

20 Apr 2007 01:53:12
TONY SR.
Re: Paintballs

it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group. hope
you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
"MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hmmm, Just realized that messages I post here ALSO have the "from" name
> changed.
> Any ways, i apologize for the first message in this post, Been under alot
> of stress at school and needed some stress relief. Since I can't get out
> and play in real life Due to time and monetary constraints, I thought a
> few virtual shots would help.
>

> Scott

22 Apr 2007 09:07:58
MeDragon
Re: Paintballs

I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would affect
this one... (Duh!)

Scott

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:ma%[email protected]
> it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group. hope
> you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Hmmm, Just realized that messages I post here ALSO have the "from" name
>> changed.
>> Any ways, i apologize for the first message in this post, Been under alot
>> of stress at school and needed some stress relief. Since I can't get out
>> and play in real life Due to time and monetary constraints, I thought a
>> few virtual shots would help.
>>

>> Scott

22 Apr 2007 07:03:13
TONY SR.
Re: Paintballs

scott your one of my favorite posters. what the hell you change your shit
for?
hahahahaha lmao ...ok i will honor your new name.
"MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
>changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would affect
>this one... (Duh!)
>
> Scott
>
> "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:ma%[email protected]
>> it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group. hope
>> you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Hmmm, Just realized that messages I post here ALSO have the "from" name
>>> changed.
>>> Any ways, i apologize for the first message in this post, Been under
>>> alot of stress at school and needed some stress relief. Since I can't
>>> get out and play in real life Due to time and monetary constraints, I
>>> thought a few virtual shots would help.
>>>

>>> Scott

22 Apr 2007 21:18:53
MeDragon
Re: Paintballs

Well, I had a question for Microsoft concerning my course, and asked it from
their website, got looking at where they placed my question and noticed it
was a newgroup. So to continue with the name I chose on theirs I had to
change it here... I'll be changing back in a week or so, as I "think" I have
recieved as much help from them As i'm going to, but i'll wait till the end
of my course for sure...

Scott
"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> scott your one of my favorite posters. what the hell you change your shit
> for?
> hahahahaha lmao ...ok i will honor your new name.
> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>>I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
>>changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would
>>affect this one... (Duh!)
>>
>> Scott
>>
>> "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:ma%[email protected]
>>> it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group.
>>> hope you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
>>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

23 Apr 2007 17:41:26
Hardtime
Re: Paintballs

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:07:58 GMT, "MeDragon"
<S_L_Stewart1 >spam=fire<@shaw.ca> wrote:

>I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
>changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would affect
>this one... (Duh!)
>
>Scott

It depends on your Newsreader and if it can handle multiple Personas.
Evidently yours can not.

>"TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:ma%[email protected]
>> it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group. hope
>> you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Hmmm, Just realized that messages I post here ALSO have the "from" name
>>> changed.
>>> Any ways, i apologize for the first message in this post, Been under alot
>>> of stress at school and needed some stress relief. Since I can't get out
>>> and play in real life Due to time and monetary constraints, I thought a
>>> few virtual shots would help.
>>>

>>> Scott

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

24 Apr 2007 00:41:49
MeDragon
Re: Paintballs

Outlook express 6, If it can, i haven't bothered to find it.....LOL Never
really had to worry about it...
But if it can, and you know how, Please let me know.
Scott

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:07:58 GMT, "MeDragon"
> <S_L_Stewart1>spam=fire<@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
>>changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would
>>affect
>>this one... (Duh!)
>>
>>Scott
>
> It depends on your Newsreader and if it can handle multiple Personas.
> Evidently yours can not.
>

>>"TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:ma%[email protected]
>>> it's ok medragon, we likeed the first one but this is a tough group.
>>> hope
>>> you enjoy your stay....if not, gfo hahaha
>>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

24 Apr 2007 19:27:00
Nobby
Re: Paintballs

What are you trying to do with Outlook express 6? Make several names and
signatures?

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Outlook express 6, If it can, i haven't bothered to find it.....LOL Never
> really had to worry about it...
> But if it can, and you know how, Please let me know.
> Scott
>
> "Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:07:58 GMT, "MeDragon"
>> <S_L_Stewart1>spam=fire<@shaw.ca> wrote:
>>
>>>I have been liking my stay.... Been around for over a year now.... Just
>>>changed my name for another newsgroup and didn't think that it would
>>>affect
>>>this one... (Duh!)
>>>
>>>Scott
>>
>> It depends on your Newsreader and if it can handle multiple Personas.
>> Evidently yours can not.
>>

>>>"TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:ma%[email protected]

>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

24 Apr 2007 23:36:25
MeDragon
Re: Paintballs

Well, One name was serving me fine, but after all this, If IE will allow
multiple Names, (Don't care about sigs) then how?
thanks

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What are you trying to do with Outlook express 6? Make several names and
> signatures?
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>

> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Outlook express 6, If it can, i haven't bothered to find it.....LOL
>> Never really had to worry about it...
>> But if it can, and you know how, Please let me know.
>> Scott
>>
>> "Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]

>>> It depends on your Newsreader and if it can handle multiple Personas.
>>> Evidently yours can not.

>>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>>
>>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

25 Apr 2007 19:26:55
Nobby
Re: Paintballs

Tools, Options, Signatures, New signature, If you want to change you name
and signature type in the fields and rename the signature, high lite the
name you changed and click set default next to the signature box.
--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Well, One name was serving me fine, but after all this, If IE will allow
> multiple Names, (Don't care about sigs) then how?
> thanks
>
> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> What are you trying to do with Outlook express 6? Make several names and
>> signatures?
>>
>> --
>> Nobby
>>
>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>
>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>

>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Outlook express 6, If it can, i haven't bothered to find it.....LOL
>>> Never really had to worry about it...
>>> But if it can, and you know how, Please let me know.
>>> Scott
>>>
>>> "Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

25 Apr 2007 19:34:35
Nobby
Re: Paintballs

Also forgot to say to tick the send signature with all out going messages
box at the top of the signatures page the other things you have set up.

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tools, Options, Signatures, New signature, If you want to change you name
> and signature type in the fields and rename the signature, high lite the
> name you changed and click set default next to the signature box.
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>

> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Well, One name was serving me fine, but after all this, If IE will allow
>> multiple Names, (Don't care about sigs) then how?
>> thanks
>>
>> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> What are you trying to do with Outlook express 6? Make several names
>>> and signatures?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nobby
>>>
>>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>>
>>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>>

>>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

26 Apr 2007 03:27:17
Scott
Re: Paintballs

Thanks.

"Nobby" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Also forgot to say to tick the send signature with all out going messages
> box at the top of the signatures page the other things you have set up.
>
> --
> Nobby
>
> Never let the bastards grind you down...
> Think positive and get even!!!
>
> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>

> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Tools, Options, Signatures, New signature, If you want to change you name
>> and signature type in the fields and rename the signature, high lite the
>> name you changed and click set default next to the signature box.
>> --
>> Nobby
>>
>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>
>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>

>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Well, One name was serving me fine, but after all this, If IE will allow
>>> multiple Names, (Don't care about sigs) then how?
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

28 Apr 2007 08:31:37
Hardtime
Re: Paintballs

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:27:17 GMT, "Scott"
<S_L_Stewart1 >spam=fire<@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Thanks.

Thanks for the step up and help. I was off the web for a few days
with a honey-do project.

OE does it in an economical way and it works. There are other
Newsreader that do it with a lot more style. I would hang with what
you are used to unless you want to play around.

>"Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> Also forgot to say to tick the send signature with all out going messages
>> box at the top of the signatures page the other things you have set up.
>>
>> --
>> Nobby
>>
>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>
>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>

>> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Tools, Options, Signatures, New signature, If you want to change you name
>>> and signature type in the fields and rename the signature, high lite the
>>> name you changed and click set default next to the signature box.
>>> --
>>> Nobby
>>>
>>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>>
>>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>>

>>> "MeDragon spam=fire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

28 Apr 2007 19:05:15
Nobby
Re: Paintballs

I also have the settings to synchronise and pick up and send every 2 mins by
way of

Tools, Options, General and tick all three boxes in the SEND/RECEIVE
MESSAGES and set it at 2 minute intervals.

Then go to local folders, and you news group provider ( in my case it is,
news.cable.ntlworld.com) right click on it, properties, and tick the box for
include this account when looking for new messages.

This setup will send and collect mail and subscribed news every 2 minutes
for fast replies to messages. Ideal if you are a business person with a
need to speed message and need to keep a finger on the pulse.

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 03:27:17 GMT, "Scott"
> <S_L_Stewart1>spam=fire<@shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>>Thanks.
>
> Thanks for the step up and help. I was off the web for a few days
> with a honey-do project.
>
> OE does it in an economical way and it works. There are other
> Newsreader that do it with a lot more style. I would hang with what
> you are used to unless you want to play around.
>

>>"Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>> Also forgot to say to tick the send signature with all out going
>>> messages
>>> box at the top of the signatures page the other things you have set up.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Nobby
>>>
>>> Never let the bastards grind you down...
>>> Think positive and get even!!!
>>>
>>> http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/
>>>

>>> "Nobby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>> news:[email protected]

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

29 Apr 2007 04:47:12
Scott
Re: Paintballs

Well, As I am trying to be a computer tech (My Finals are next week so I'll
be away from the NG for a while) I like to try and learn anything
new....Since I'll have a computer free from school reinstalls and such after
that, I'll probably installing OE and Outlook and playing with there setting
etc. Stuff we didn't really learn in class...
Anyways... Have to finish building a Novell Server for monday...
Have a good couple of weeks people....

29 Apr 2007 07:07:35
Nobby
Re: Paintballs

Take care of yer self matey...

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

news:[email protected]