18 Dec 2005 01:17:11
Volt
Ping: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

We all miss your wife! Especially Phelps. He said that Jeff's mom just
isn't "doing it" for him anymore. ;-)

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or

18 Dec 2005 02:53:16
EDTHEWARD
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> We all miss your wife! Especially Phelps. He said that Jeff's mom just
> isn't "doing it" for him anymore. ;-)
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.

Yes, I too miss his wifes vagina.

18 Dec 2005 21:21:16
LCT Paintball
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

> Yes, I too miss his wifes vagina.

You must be a really bad shot.

19 Dec 2005 00:17:58
EDTHEWARD
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s22...

>> Yes, I too miss his wifes vagina.
>>

> You must be a really bad shot.
ba-dump-bump! *crash*

yeah... I um.. HEY!!!

07 Jan 2006 02:35:58
Ayar
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. As many of you know, my Dad
died back in May. Then, this November, my wife's mother died unexpectedly.
She's taking it pretty hard, and I'm trying to help her through it. It's
been a rough year, and a lot of the things I used to enjoy kinda dropped
away for a while. Hopefully the worst is behind me. So, um... what'd I
miss? Any new people I should embrace or avoid?

In other news, the Team Internet 2.0 Store, boarded up these long lonely
months, is now open again. If you want to become an official member of the
unofficial team, I'm the guy to talk to. For a measly five bucks you get
your own unique number on the team roster, along with a handsome shoulder
patch (with room for you to write or embroider your number) that you may
affix to your jersey, gear bag, bedsheets, fiancee, dashboard, lapel,
scrotum or fine corinthian leather jacket. You also get a numbered
certificate of authenticity, and the indescribably prestige of belonging to
the single most internettiest paintball team on the circuit (ba da bump).
Show you belong. Show you love paintball. Show you had five bucks to blow
on any damn thing you wanted. They also serve the legitimate purpose of
helping you identify people you already know and love at large paintball
events like Skyball and Shatnerball.

If you're interested, contact me, for I am the Keeper of the List.

Ayar 2.0

:)

"EDTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s22...
>>
>>> Yes, I too miss his wifes vagina.
>>>

>> You must be a really bad shot.
> ba-dump-bump! *crash*
>
> yeah... I um.. HEY!!!

06 Jan 2006 19:12:58
Tony Sr.
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

welcome back Ayar....hey guys this guy is way cool and he has the team
internet patches...so join up with him ASAP
nice to see you back and my thoughts go to you and your wife...peace
tony sr
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s71...
> Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. As many of you know, my Dad
> died back in May. Then, this November, my wife's mother died
unexpectedly.
> She's taking it pretty hard, and I'm trying to help her through it. It's
> been a rough year, and a lot of the things I used to enjoy kinda dropped
> away for a while. Hopefully the worst is behind me. So, um... what'd I
> miss? Any new people I should embrace or avoid?
>

> In other news, the Team Internet 2.0 Store, boarded up these long lonely
> months, is now open again. If you want to become an official member of
the
> unofficial team, I'm the guy to talk to. For a measly five bucks you get
> your own unique number on the team roster, along with a handsome shoulder
> patch (with room for you to write or embroider your number) that you may
> affix to your jersey, gear bag, bedsheets, fiancee, dashboard, lapel,
> scrotum or fine corinthian leather jacket. You also get a numbered
> certificate of authenticity, and the indescribably prestige of belonging
> the single most internettiest paintball team on the circuit (ba da bump).
> Show you belong. Show you love paintball. Show you had five bucks to
blow
> on any damn thing you wanted. They also serve the legitimate purpose of
> helping you identify people you already know and love at large paintball
> events like Skyball and Shatnerball.
>
> If you're interested, contact me, for I am the Keeper of the List.
>
> Ayar 2.0
>
> :)
>

> "EDTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s22...

> >> You must be a really bad shot.
> > ba-dump-bump! *crash*
> >
> > yeah... I um.. HEY!!!

07 Jan 2006 04:30:19
Ayar
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Thanks, Tony. I missed you, too.

:)

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> welcome back Ayar....hey guys this guy is way cool and he has the team
> internet patches...so join up with him ASAP
> nice to see you back and my thoughts go to you and your wife...peace
> tony sr
> "Ayar" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]_s71...
>> Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. As many of you know, my Dad
>> died back in May. Then, this November, my wife's mother died
> unexpectedly.
>> She's taking it pretty hard, and I'm trying to help her through it. It's
>> been a rough year, and a lot of the things I used to enjoy kinda dropped
>> away for a while. Hopefully the worst is behind me. So, um... what'd I
>> miss? Any new people I should embrace or avoid?
>>

>> In other news, the Team Internet 2.0 Store, boarded up these long lonely
>> months, is now open again. If you want to become an official member of
> the
>> unofficial team, I'm the guy to talk to. For a measly five bucks you get
>> your own unique number on the team roster, along with a handsome shoulder
>> patch (with room for you to write or embroider your number) that you may
>> affix to your jersey, gear bag, bedsheets, fiancee, dashboard, lapel,
>> scrotum or fine corinthian leather jacket. You also get a numbered
>> certificate of authenticity, and the indescribably prestige of belonging
>> the single most internettiest paintball team on the circuit (ba da bump).
>> Show you belong. Show you love paintball. Show you had five bucks to
> blow
>> on any damn thing you wanted. They also serve the legitimate purpose of
>> helping you identify people you already know and love at large paintball
>> events like Skyball and Shatnerball.
>>
>> If you're interested, contact me, for I am the Keeper of the List.
>>
>> Ayar 2.0
>>
>> :)
>>

>> "EDTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>> >
>> > "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]_s22...

>> > ba-dump-bump! *crash*
>> >
>> > yeah... I um.. HEY!!!

07 Jan 2006 04:36:00
LCT Paintball
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s71...
> Thanks, Tony. I missed you, too.
>
> :)

Yep, Tony is still Tony.....Well, sometimes he's Marcelo...... :)

Good to have you back.

My sympathies to you and your family.

07 Jan 2006 14:57:06
Volt
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Ayar wrote:
> Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long.

Sorry to hear about the rough times you've been having.
Welcome back, Ayar.

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

08 Jan 2006 01:00:37
Rick Scott
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

(Ayar <[email protected] > uttered:)
> As many of you know, my Dad died back in May. Then, this November,
> my wife's mother died unexpectedly. She's taking it pretty hard,
> and I'm trying to help her through it. It's been a rough year, and
> a lot of the things I used to enjoy kinda dropped away for a while.
> Hopefully the worst is behind me.

Here's hoping.

> So, um... what'd I miss? Any new people I should embrace or avoid?

Actually, there are a fair number of new folks in attendance here in
the land of RSP, which is a refreshing change. Not that there's
anything wrong with those of us who've been here a while, but you have
to admit, the standing jokes about Ed's strangeness, Tony's age, and
Jeff's mom all get kinda stale after a while.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
You don't vote people rights; they *have* rights.

08 Jan 2006 04:26:39
Volt
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Rick Scott wrote:
> Not that there's
> anything wrong with those of us who've been here a while, but you have
> to admit, the standing jokes about Ed's strangeness, Tony's age, and
> Jeff's mom all get kinda stale after a while.

What? Are you nuts? Those things NEVER get old! NEVER!

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.

08 Jan 2006 00:01:46
Dan Martin
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Sorry to hear of your loss again Ayar, It;s rough when you get hit twice so
soon.
Glad to see you're back.
Love my I -2.0 patch!

Dan

"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s71...
> Hi guys. Sorry I've been away for so long. As many of you know, my Dad
> died back in May. Then, this November, my wife's mother died
unexpectedly.
> She's taking it pretty hard, and I'm trying to help her through it. It's
> been a rough year, and a lot of the things I used to enjoy kinda dropped
> away for a while. Hopefully the worst is behind me. So, um... what'd I
> miss? Any new people I should embrace or avoid?
>

> In other news, the Team Internet 2.0 Store, boarded up these long lonely
> months, is now open again. If you want to become an official member of
the
> unofficial team, I'm the guy to talk to. For a measly five bucks you get
> your own unique number on the team roster, along with a handsome shoulder
> patch (with room for you to write or embroider your number) that you may
> affix to your jersey, gear bag, bedsheets, fiancee, dashboard, lapel,
> scrotum or fine corinthian leather jacket. You also get a numbered
> certificate of authenticity, and the indescribably prestige of belonging
> the single most internettiest paintball team on the circuit (ba da bump).
> Show you belong. Show you love paintball. Show you had five bucks to
blow
> on any damn thing you wanted. They also serve the legitimate purpose of
> helping you identify people you already know and love at large paintball
> events like Skyball and Shatnerball.
>
> If you're interested, contact me, for I am the Keeper of the List.
>
> Ayar 2.0
>
> :)
>

> "EDTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> >
> > "LCT Paintball" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]_s22...

> >> You must be a really bad shot.
> > ba-dump-bump! *crash*
> >
> > yeah... I um.. HEY!!!

10 Jan 2006 02:58:23
EDTHEWARD
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Rick Scott wrote:
>> Not that there's
>> anything wrong with those of us who've been here a while, but you have
>> to admit, the standing jokes about Ed's strangeness, Tony's age, and
>> Jeff's mom all get kinda stale after a while.
>
> What? Are you nuts? Those things NEVER get old! NEVER!
>
> --

I think he meant to say Tony can't stand, Jeffs mom smells stale, and I need
some strange.

11 Jan 2006 02:54:14
Ayar
Re: Ayar! Where are you?!!!

Thanks for your kind words, everyone. Much appreciated, and passed along to
the Mrs.

I really have missed you all. This group is a wonderful thing.

:)