24 Sep 2003 09:16:58
Mofaz
Pull My Trigger

LOL! I did it! I made up an Ayar15 title!

*clears throat, adjusts shirt and becomes serious* I was wondering if it is
possible to make an electronic trigger have a longer pull, rather than the
mouse click or hair trigger. I'm not to comfortable with the whole mouse
click trigger concept. Subsequently, I'd like the feel to be more realistic
on my WG-65.

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

24 Sep 2003 12:45:23
Nick W.
Re: Pull My Trigger

> LOL! I did it! I made up an Ayar15 title!

Aren't his usually funny? :oP

-Nick

24 Sep 2003 09:54:15
Jose
Re: Pull My Trigger

Should be possible. Check the spring and look for adjustable stops. Extend
the stops to give more travel and consider installing a heavier spring. Do
you just want the trigger longer or are you wanting to feel the break of a
sear releasing?

Jose

"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> LOL! I did it! I made up an Ayar15 title!
>
> *clears throat, adjusts shirt and becomes serious* I was wondering if it
is
> possible to make an electronic trigger have a longer pull, rather than the
> mouse click or hair trigger. I'm not to comfortable with the whole mouse
> click trigger concept. Subsequently, I'd like the feel to be more
realistic
> on my WG-65.
>
> --
>
> Mofaz
> "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
> - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

28 Sep 2003 22:07:13
news.verizon.net
Re: Pull My Trigger

wtf? ayar 15?

28 Sep 2003 21:23:16
Mofaz
Re: Pull My Trigger

wtf? news.verizon.net?

--

Mofaz
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
"news.verizon.net" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> wtf? ayar 15?

30 Sep 2003 09:54:23
Nick W.
Re: Pull My Trigger

> wtf? news.verizon.net?

*chuckle*

30 Sep 2003 13:05:08
Ayar15
Re: Pull My Trigger

"news.verizon.net" <[email protected] > wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> wtf? ayar 15?

Yes, may I help you?

Thank you. Please pull around to the first window.

-Ayar 15