29 Sep 2003 12:42:05
Space Cadet
Pump vs. Semi's - anybody go?

Who has an update? How'd the Patriach's with Pumps hold out?? Did the
hose beasts annihilate the outgunned old-schoolers? Or did percision
and experience prevail over unending firepower and aggression?

SC

29 Sep 2003 17:54:56
Jon C
Re: Pump vs. Semi's - anybody go?

"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

> Who has an update? How'd the Patriach's with Pumps hold out?? Did the
> hose beasts annihilate the outgunned old-schoolers? Or did percision
> and experience prevail over unending firepower and aggression?
>
> SC

The pump players lost in record time.

29 Sep 2003 13:05:15
Space Cadet
Re: Pump vs. Semi's - anybody go?

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:54:56 GMT, "Jon C" <[email protected] > wrote:

>"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>>
>> Who has an update? How'd the Patriach's with Pumps hold out?? Did the
>> hose beasts annihilate the outgunned old-schoolers? Or did percision
>> and experience prevail over unending firepower and aggression?
>>
>> SC
>
>The pump players lost in record time.

LOL!!!
Put that in your pump and smoke it BITCH! :-)

Any other details? 2 minutes?10? How many vs. how many?

I just picture 15-30 people approaching each site of the casle..guns
blazing...(even at an average of 6 bps, that's 90-180 bps at the stong
hold)....now THAT'S the way to paint a castle! If those pump guys even
got off a dozen shots, I'd be suprised!

SC

29 Sep 2003 18:31:14
Jon C
Re: Pump vs. Semi's - anybody go?

"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:54:56 GMT, "Jon C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >"Space Cadet" <redwoodman8*nospam*@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]
> >>
> >> Who has an update? How'd the Patriach's with Pumps hold out?? Did the
> >> hose beasts annihilate the outgunned old-schoolers? Or did percision
> >> and experience prevail over unending firepower and aggression?
> >>
> >> SC
> >
> >The pump players lost in record time.
> >
> LOL!!!
> Put that in your pump and smoke it BITCH! :-)
>
> Any other details? 2 minutes?10? How many vs. how many?
>
> I just picture 15-30 people approaching each site of the casle..guns
> blazing...(even at an average of 6 bps, that's 90-180 bps at the stong
> hold)....now THAT'S the way to paint a castle! If those pump guys even
> got off a dozen shots, I'd be suprised!
>
> SC

Quoted from a post on pbnation.com

"By the time I topped off my air, reloaded paint, and caught the next
insertion and got back into the castle the game was over. I think there was
a mixup in not taking all 6 artifacts down. Either than or we had the
defenders so pinned down that the ref's blew the whistle. Either way it was
over quickly. we had a ref verify that we had possesion of the last artifact
within 45 minutes. Well under the 58 minute record for a castle fall."

See
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307172&perpage=21&pagenumber=12

29 Sep 2003 16:39:48
Excalibur Acid
Re: Pump vs. Semi's - anybody go?

We had the artifacts in time but we were planning on going for a surrender
instead of a defeat. Kinda like the world's largest Barrel Tag.

But somehow the 6th artifact got turned in. It was actually a minute or two
over the 58 minute record. So officially it wasn't the fastest castle Fall.
The defenders made a valiant attempt to hang onto each inch of real estate
but in the end sheer firepower and numbers won out.

But it was an awesome Game and the event keeps building on what was learned
from the mistakes of the last one.

news:[email protected]