25 May 2004 13:13:33
Chris VanSice
ROF Bet

For fun, I posted a link to Goslin's bet at paintballforum.com. The
link to the thread can be found here:
http://www.paintballforum.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69895
This site is full of teenage speedballers. Either the bet will
finally be lost or there will be some very deflated speedball egos.
It would be great to add a final post to that thread saying "ha ha you
can't even shoot 15 bps" ;^).
By the way if you have no idea what I am talking about when I refer to
the bet. Go here:
http://www.goslin.info/bet.htm
I could have put this in with the running thread, but I can only start
new posts for some reason.

25 May 2004 21:45:16
EdTheWard
Re: ROF Bet

news:[email protected]

I already went through this over at pbnation.com

lots of dander raised, people spouting off, nobody did it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447742

192 comments, 6249 views, nobody did it.

02 Jun 2004 02:29:58
-=GriFter=-
Re: ROF Bet

I did it. But it was at night when the electricity was out and the moon was
covered with clouds and I accidently left the lens-cap on and there's no
sound. But I did it nontheless and I rock!!!!!!
--

-=GriFter=-

news:[email protected]