22 Aug 2004 18:07:21
Ayar
Seeing things. Or not.

Maybe it's just coincidence. Maybe it's cool subliminal advertising. If
you look closely at the milling on a DM4, you can sorta see Dye's name
hidden in the lines.

http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/hiddendye.jpg

22 Aug 2004 22:48:24
Phelps
Re: Seeing things. Or not.

In article <[email protected]_s02 >,
"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Maybe it's just coincidence. Maybe it's cool subliminal advertising. If
> you look closely at the milling on a DM4, you can sorta see Dye's name
> hidden in the lines.
>
> http://home.insightbb.com/~autococker/hiddendye.jpg

I would say it is intentional, but traces the E on the left like normal
(with the downstroke being implied.) The big Y shape is like the old
Dye logo (before that whole Marathon thing they are doing now.)

--
Phelps <http://www.donotremove.netcolor=#0000FF> >
"Bury me with all my stuff, because you know that it is mine."