26 Dec 2005 18:57:18
Todd Airsushi
Shooting nude women with paintball guns ...

This is fun. 10 points for hitting a tit, 25 points for hitting the
nipple amd 50 points for hitting the pussy , 15 points for ass and 5
points for all other body parts.

The guy with the most points at the end wins.

Great. Try to play it, too, just hire some women, pay them a few bucks
and let them run and hide... GREAT !

27 Dec 2005 05:16:02
Re: Shooting nude women with paintball guns ...

retarded. repost.

27 Dec 2005 11:17:42
Re: Shooting nude women with paintball guns ...

Todd Airsushi wrote:Please consider NOT RESPONDING to this attempted
thread. If you must, then
remove his tracking newsgroup and trophy case, is.vedur, from
the NEWSGROUPS line (or whatever it takes with _your_ newsreader to
prevent
crossposting).

Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
newsgroups (all cross-posted to one or more low-traffic but unrelated
"scorecard" newsgroups) with superficially relevant comments. The
purpose is to disrupt with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the
is.vedur newsgroup, his current score card, for the
"big picture" on the person you are replying to.

>this group is for megalomaniac trolls and spambots only who like
>to terrorize the usenet.
>
>Only fans of George W.Bush are allowed to post here, because we are
>fans of his greatness, Lord Bush.
>
>Atheists, heretics and witches are not allowed to post here and will
>be burned at the stake!

He is known as the "anagram troll" because his fictitious names are
often
discovered to be anagrams:

Sam Prune ----- > Superman
Bruce K. Gros ----- > Buck Rogers
Ron Main ----- > Iron Man
Oliver Wen ----- > Wolverine
Stevie Mormon ----- > Monster Movie
Lance H. Albertin, Archie Tannbell, Caine Barthnell, Lachlan Bentier,
Lecter Cain Netherball, Cael Annblither, Cable Hartlinen, Cale
Labthinner,
Elchanan Riblet, Brant Halecline, Arnie N. Techball, Nathaniel Clerb,
Allan Niceberth, Brice-Allen Hant, Charan-Neil Belt, Thian Cellarben,
Albrecht Inlane
----- > Hannibal Lecter
Eliot Coweye ----- > Wilee Coyote
Gerry Lintonice ----- > Nitroglycerine
Tristan Beeline ----- > Albert Einstein
Winnie Oakbob ----- > Obi-wan Kenobi
Paul Eisner ----- > Super Alien
Tom-Alex Soorhull ----- > Homosexual Troll
Lester T. Linpord ----- > President Troll
Karl Reitlos ----- > Kaiser Troll
Rick Stoll ----- > Sick Troll
Karl-Hugo Weesberg ----- > George Walker Bush
Hans-Marc Olsen ----- > Charles Manson
Eric Coldo ----- > Crocodile
G.K. Konnig ----- > King Kong
Brian Raab ----- > Barbarian
Pablo Rena ----- > Anal Probe
Patrick Kain ----- > Captain Kirk
Alberto Panno-Peano ----- > Napoleon Bonaparte
Ted Harvard ----- > Darth Vader
Faith Dorell, Leah Lidtorf, Ralf Dieholt ----- > Adolf Hitler
Blaine Adamson, Adam Ben Nalois ----- > Osama Bin-Laden
Shane D. Maudiss ----- > Sadam Hussein
Keith J. Crapper ----- > Jack The Ripper
Stan J. Lefosi ----- > Josef Stalin
Evan-Josh Roose ----- > Jason Voorhees
Bruno Beam ----- > Unabomber
Dan Simper ----- > Spiderman

Other aliases he has used:

Charles Immey
Harlan Osier
Gerard Mindstep

-----

>Yes, without trolls, the usenet would implode, causing a black hole
>that would suck in the whole universe !!!
>
>That means, trolls are NECESSARY ! Trolls are the saviours of usenet !
>GOD himself gave trolls the mission to troll to save the universe !
>
>trollito ergo sum - I troll, so I am !

Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup
is
the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
yourself on display in his trophy case.

Google groups (the service the troll uses to post) has already
expressed
that will not take action based on complaints about this type of
behavior.

.::/:.
+-------------------+ .:::/:/:.
+-------------------+ /
| | @@@ / /|,,,,,|
@[email protected]@[email protected] | | |/ WW( ( ) )WW
||/ | | | jgs (______Y______)
///////////\//////////////////////

> This is fun. 10 points for hitting a tit, 25 points for hitting the
> nipple amd 50 points for hitting the pussy , 15 points for ass and 5
> points for all other body parts.
>
> The guy with the most points at the end wins.
>
> Great. Try to play it, too, just hire some women, pay them a few bucks
> and let them run and hide... GREAT !

02 Jan 2006 11:16:11
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Shooting nude women with paintball guns ...

what the hell are you saying?
and this is vulgar....
this guy should be kicked