30 Sep 2003 22:17:02
Big Habeeb
Skirmish: Defend the Castle on 10/26

OK y'all, who's going?
Mitch
[email protected]

01 Oct 2003 07:24:05
Excalibur Acid
Re: Skirmish: Defend the Castle on 10/26

forget that one!! Do this one at emr
Oct 24/25/26 MXS "RETURN TO WOLF'S LAIR" 26 HOUR SCENARIO:
Game runs from 12:00 noon Saturday until 2:00 pm Sunday. Contact MXS
at www.mxsportz.com or (281) 844-5899 for more game details. JOINT FURY will
be throwing a OCTOBERFEST STYLE BANQUET early Friday evening for the first
200 paid players and then running HOLLOW OF HORROR II in the haunted CASTLE
AAARRGH Friday Night for all paid players. ONLY $50 prepaid by 10/8/03 for
the whole weekend events or $60 at the event. Event Paint Only is RP
Scherer! FAO! FREE LODGING! FREE CAMPING!

Joint Fury will host a players party with food and drinks for all that
come! When? October 24th. Where? EMR Paintball New Milford, PA. The only
place to play ball at!
Members of Joint Fury will be serving food, soda, and Beer (must be
over Over 21). We will check for ID!
Just another reason to come to the game. The cost for you....Nothing.
Just come hungry Friday night. We expect to see you all there!

"Big Habeeb" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> OK y'all, who's going?
> Mitch
> [email protected]

06 Oct 2003 13:39:06
Aaron
Re: Skirmish: Defend the Castle on 10/26

I was so close to going to this one, was about to call for pre-reg. Then I
was reminded I have a wedding to goto that weekend....

"Excalibur Acid" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> forget that one!! Do this one at emr
> Oct 24/25/26 MXS "RETURN TO WOLF'S LAIR" 26 HOUR SCENARIO:
> Game runs from 12:00 noon Saturday until 2:00 pm Sunday. Contact MXS
> at www.mxsportz.com or (281) 844-5899 for more game details. JOINT FURY
will
> be throwing a OCTOBERFEST STYLE BANQUET early Friday evening for the first
> 200 paid players and then running HOLLOW OF HORROR II in the haunted
CASTLE
> AAARRGH Friday Night for all paid players. ONLY $50 prepaid by 10/8/03 for
> the whole weekend events or $60 at the event. Event Paint Only is RP
> Scherer! FAO! FREE LODGING! FREE CAMPING!
>
> Joint Fury will host a players party with food and drinks for all
that
> come! When? October 24th. Where? EMR Paintball New Milford, PA. The only
> place to play ball at!
> Members of Joint Fury will be serving food, soda, and Beer (must be
> over Over 21). We will check for ID!
> Just another reason to come to the game. The cost for
you....Nothing.
> Just come hungry Friday night. We expect to see you all there!
>

> "Big Habeeb" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > OK y'all, who's going?
> > Mitch
> > [email protected]

06 Oct 2003 23:17:29
n3whs
Re: Skirmish: Defend the Castle on 10/26

Which will last longer the marriage or storming the castle???

news:[email protected]