24 Aug 2005 18:31:39
Jeff Goslin
Something that made me shake my head

I happened to be flipping through the channels, Paintball 2 Extremes on OLN
happened to be on, so what the hell, I watch for a few...

They are panning across a display of merchandise, and there's a T-shirt that
has a box of cereal on it that says "Cheaties"... wow... I didn't think
they would be quite as ballsy as to actually advertise the pride our sport
seems to take in the fact that we ignore our own rules...

*shakes head*

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right





24 Aug 2005 22:58:10
DGDevin
Re: Something that made me shake my head

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]

>I happened to be flipping through the channels, Paintball 2 Extremes on OLN
> happened to be on, so what the hell, I watch for a few...
>
> They are panning across a display of merchandise, and there's a T-shirt
> that
> has a box of cereal on it that says "Cheaties"... wow... I didn't think
> they would be quite as ballsy as to actually advertise the pride our sport
> seems to take in the fact that we ignore our own rules...
>
> *shakes head*

PMI had a t-shirt reading "Cheaters live longer," I actually called them up
to let them know what I thought of that.

Stop shaking your head Jeff, the rattling noise is very distracting.




24 Aug 2005 23:17:24
Jeff Goslin
Re: Something that made me shake my head

"DGDevin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected].ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Stop shaking your head Jeff, the rattling noise is very distracting.

So THAT'S what that was... Everytime I looked around to find the source of
that rattling noise, it just got louder!

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
It's not a god complex when you're always right





25 Aug 2005 03:27:36
EDTHEWARD
Re: Something that made me shake my head


"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DGDevin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Stop shaking your head Jeff, the rattling noise is very distracting.
>
> So THAT'S what that was... Everytime I looked around to find the source
> of
> that rattling noise, it just got louder!
>
> --
your brain must have filled up with so much knowledge that it imploded into
a tiny nut-sized black hole brain.


yeah....that's it.




25 Aug 2005 20:42:04
Jesse Felt
Re: Something that made me shake my head

gee, isnt it wonderful... *rolls eyes*


Jeff Goslin wrote:
> I happened to be flipping through the channels, Paintball 2 Extremes on OLN
> happened to be on, so what the hell, I watch for a few...
>
> They are panning across a display of merchandise, and there's a T-shirt that
> has a box of cereal on it that says "Cheaties"... wow... I didn't think
> they would be quite as ballsy as to actually advertise the pride our sport
> seems to take in the fact that we ignore our own rules...
>
> *shakes head*
>


28 Aug 2005 12:41:25
Mike Smith
Re: Something that made me shake my head

On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 03:27:36 GMT, "EDTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote:

>
>"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> "DGDevin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Stop shaking your head Jeff, the rattling noise is very distracting.
>>
>> So THAT'S what that was... Everytime I looked around to find the source
>> of
>> that rattling noise, it just got louder!
>>
>> --
>your brain must have filled up with so much knowledge that it imploded into
>a tiny nut-sized black hole brain.
>
>
>yeah....that's it.
>

Naw... It got top heavy and flipped ends...

Mike Smith