26 Apr 2007 19:16:32
Mofaz
Soon to Be Sold

Alright, so I've thought long and hard about this. As though as this
might be for me, I have come to terms with myself and decided to let
most of my paintball stuff go. I haven't played since 2003 because I
haven't had a weekend off since then. So, what's the point in holding
onto what I have? I'm posting this now to let you all know to keep
your eyes open for a follow-up post with much of my gear up for sale
on eBay in May. Why May you ask? Because it is currently being
stored in my parent's garage in Arizona. I live in Missouri, and
they'll be driving from there to here to drop off much of what I own
from when I lived alone in AZ because my wife and I could not take it
along with us during the move here.

I'm sure you're curious as to what guns I have, right? I have two
Automags and two 'Cockers (one Caos and one '97 WORR 'Cocker
previously owned by Jose Sanchez from this group). I also have an
Asia Paintball M4/A2 RAM, which I'll keep. I have a lot of other
gear, too. Anyway...

The other reasons are that I'm spending most of my time working and
flying (my other expensive hobby) and that I won't have the space for
my gear. I don't see myself playing paintball for a long time. Keep
your eyes open. (Hopefully I'll remember to post here when the time
comes.)

26 Apr 2007 20:34:08
TONY SR.
Re: Soon to Be Sold

so long my friend...hey guys Mofaz is an honest guy and keeps his equipment
in good shape. ;-) e-mail me once in awhile Mo.
"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Alright, so I've thought long and hard about this. As though as this
> might be for me, I have come to terms with myself and decided to let
> most of my paintball stuff go. I haven't played since 2003 because I
> haven't had a weekend off since then. So, what's the point in holding
> onto what I have? I'm posting this now to let you all know to keep
> your eyes open for a follow-up post with much of my gear up for sale
> on eBay in May. Why May you ask? Because it is currently being
> stored in my parent's garage in Arizona. I live in Missouri, and
> they'll be driving from there to here to drop off much of what I own
> from when I lived alone in AZ because my wife and I could not take it
> along with us during the move here.
>
> I'm sure you're curious as to what guns I have, right? I have two
> Automags and two 'Cockers (one Caos and one '97 WORR 'Cocker
> previously owned by Jose Sanchez from this group). I also have an
> Asia Paintball M4/A2 RAM, which I'll keep. I have a lot of other
> gear, too. Anyway...
>
> The other reasons are that I'm spending most of my time working and
> flying (my other expensive hobby) and that I won't have the space for
> my gear. I don't see myself playing paintball for a long time. Keep
> your eyes open. (Hopefully I'll remember to post here when the time
> comes.)

02 May 2007 12:20:18
RayC
Re: Soon to Be Sold

Mofaz wrote:
> So, as soon as USPS refunded all of
> the money spent on the shipping labels my parents goofed up on, I went
> ahead and transfered the funds from my Paypal account to my bank's
> checking account. Easy money. Yes, I know I should have been honest
> by giving it back to this character, but considering the
> circumstances... why?

Yeah ... real honest

--
Ray Contreras
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

02 May 2007 20:23:23
TONY SR.
Re: Soon to Be Sold

you don't know this person like i know him...sorry !
"RayC" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> TONY SR. wrote:
>> so long my friend...hey guys Mofaz is an honest guy and keeps his
>> equipment in good shape. ;-) e-mail me once in awhile Mo.
>
> Mofaz wrote:
> > So, as soon as USPS refunded all of
> > the money spent on the shipping labels my parents goofed up on, I went
> > ahead and transfered the funds from my Paypal account to my bank's
> > checking account. Easy money. Yes, I know I should have been honest
> > by giving it back to this character, but considering the
> > circumstances... why?
> >

> Yeah ... real honest
>
> --
> Ray Contreras
> =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
> Webmonkey for:
> http://www.ossystems.com
> http://www.bobs-garage.com
> http://www.coltri-usa.com
> http://www.rayzplace.com

04 May 2007 02:52:53
Re: Soon to Be Sold

On Apr 27, 11:16 am, Mofaz <[email protected] > wrote:

> I'm sure you're curious as to what guns I have, right? I have two
> Automags and two 'Cockers (one Caos and one '97 WORR 'Cocker
> previously owned by Jose Sanchez from this group). I also have an
> Asia Paintball M4/A2 RAM, which I'll keep. I have a lot of other
> gear, too. Anyway...
>
> The other reasons are that I'm spending most of my time working and
> flying (my other expensive hobby) and that I won't have the space for
> my gear. I don't see myself playing paintball for a long time. Keep
> your eyes open. (Hopefully I'll remember to post here when the time
> comes.)

I can't believe I have to be the one to say this but...

Tree-fitty.

04 May 2007 03:36:09
TONY SR.
Re: Soon to Be Sold

lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.
<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Apr 27, 11:16 am, Mofaz <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> I'm sure you're curious as to what guns I have, right? I have two
>> Automags and two 'Cockers (one Caos and one '97 WORR 'Cocker
>> previously owned by Jose Sanchez from this group). I also have an
>> Asia Paintball M4/A2 RAM, which I'll keep. I have a lot of other
>> gear, too. Anyway...
>>
>> The other reasons are that I'm spending most of my time working and
>> flying (my other expensive hobby) and that I won't have the space for
>> my gear. I don't see myself playing paintball for a long time. Keep
>> your eyes open. (Hopefully I'll remember to post here when the time
>> comes.)
>

> I can't believe I have to be the one to say this but...
>
> Tree-fitty.

04 May 2007 18:44:18
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Soon to Be Sold

On May 4, 3:52 am, [email protected] wrote:
> On Apr 27, 11:16 am, Mofaz <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > I'm sure you're curious as to what guns I have, right? I have two
> > Automags and two 'Cockers (one Caos and one '97 WORR 'Cocker
> > previously owned by Jose Sanchez from this group). I also have an
> > Asia Paintball M4/A2 RAM, which I'll keep. I have a lot of other
> > gear, too. Anyway...
>
> > The other reasons are that I'm spending most of my time working and
> > flying (my other expensive hobby) and that I won't have the space for
> > my gear. I don't see myself playing paintball for a long time. Keep
> > your eyes open. (Hopefully I'll remember to post here when the time
> > comes.)
>
> I can't believe I have to be the one to say this but...
>
> Tree-fitty.

Moooooooooooooooooooooooo?

05 May 2007 09:17:16
Re: Soon to Be Sold

On May 4, 7:36 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote:
> lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.

Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
here. Sigh...

05 May 2007 16:50:03
Nobby
Re: Soon to Be Sold

Photo bucket the pics.......

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On May 4, 7:36 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.
>

> Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
> Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
> because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
> just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
> the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
> Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
> thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
> years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
> I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
> here. Sigh...

05 May 2007 15:44:35
TONY SR.
Re: Soon to Be Sold

i hear that Tom, 16 faithful yrs is e-nuff for the purple heart...so
congrats !
<[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On May 4, 7:36 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote:
>> lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.
>

> Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
> Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
> because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
> just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
> the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
> Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
> thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
> years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
> I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
> here. Sigh...

05 May 2007 23:43:05
Nobby
Re: Soon to Be Sold

Just his eyes and brain are unfaithful...LOL

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"TONY SR." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:nN7%[email protected]
>i hear that Tom, 16 faithful yrs is e-nuff for the purple heart...so
>congrats !
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> On May 4, 7:36 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.
>>

>> Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
>> Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
>> because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
>> just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
>> the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
>> Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
>> thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
>> years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
>> I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
>> here. Sigh...

10 May 2007 12:35:01
Hardtime
Re: Soon to Be Sold

On Sat, 5 May 2007 15:44:35 -0700, "TONY SR." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>i hear that Tom, 16 faithful yrs is e-nuff for the purple heart...so
>congrats !
><[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On May 4, 7:36 pm, "TONY SR." <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> lol....older i get the slower hahaha...hope your having fun Tom.
>>

>> Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
>> Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
>> because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
>> just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
>> the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
>> Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
>> thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
>> years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
>> I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
>> here. Sigh...

Where is mine I have over 18 years with the current and final wife.
:-)

(`._Hardtime_.)

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

10 May 2007 11:18:59
TONY SR.
Re: Soon to Be Sold

HT, this was for Tom OnlY because he needs help at times. I know your wife
has 3 of these medals for being with yo arse ;-)
"Hardtime" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Sat, 5 May 2007 15:44:35 -0700, "TONY SR." <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>i hear that Tom, 16 faithful yrs is e-nuff for the purple heart...so
>>congrats !
>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]
>>>

>>> Like a kid in a candy store. The interesting thing is that most
>>> Japanese wives expect their husbands are going to be screwing around
>>> because, "well they're just men and that's the way men are". They
>>> just don't want to know about it. I even had a verbal go ahead from
>>> the missus while she was pregnant and not feeling all that frisky.
>>> Sigh.... Unfortunately I don't have the heart (actually, lack
>>> thereof) to do that. Never screwed around on the first one of 16
>>> years and don't see myself starting a new trend with my current. Man
>>> I'll tell you though, there are just some sweet little doll babys over
>>> here. Sigh...
>>>

> Where is mine I have over 18 years with the current and final wife.
> :-)
>

> (`._Hardtime_.)
>
> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

15 May 2007 09:09:10
Hardtime
Re: Soon to Be Sold

On Thu, 10 May 2007 11:18:59 -0700, "TONY SR." <[email protected] >
wrote:

>HT, this was for Tom OnlY because he needs help at times. I know your wife
>has 3 of these medals for being with yo arse ;-)

I think she rates the CMOH. ;-)

>"Hardtime" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Sat, 5 May 2007 15:44:35 -0700, "TONY SR." <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>i hear that Tom, 16 faithful yrs is e-nuff for the purple heart...so
>>>congrats !
>>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]

>> Where is mine I have over 18 years with the current and final wife.
>> :-)
>>

>> (`._Hardtime_.)
>>
>> http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88

(`._Hardtime_.)