15 Jul 2004 17:31:48
Jeff Goslin
Speaking of big events... Michigan Monster Game?

While I won't be attending, usually there's at least a few threads about it
before it happens. Anyone going? It's next weekend if memory serves.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

PballWOLF
Re: Speaking of big events... Michigan Monster Game?

> Anyone going?

Not here.

16 Jul 2004 02:01:04
Cybershark
Re: Speaking of big events... Michigan Monster Game?

was gonna...can't afford to now....

Ken
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> While I won't be attending, usually there's at least a few threads about
it
> before it happens. Anyone going? It's next weekend if memory serves.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

17 Jul 2004 07:20:03
Randy Given
Re: Speaking of big events... Michigan Monster Game?

> While I won't be attending, usually there's at least a few threads about
it
> before it happens. Anyone going? It's next weekend if memory serves.

No, it's about a 12 hour drive.

18 Jul 2004 14:24:52
John

On 17-Jul-2004, "Randy Given" <[email protected] > wrote:

> No, it's about a 12 hour drive.

It's a two day drive for me :)
--
John TI2#003
[email protected]

19 Jul 2004 17:26:13
Excalibur Acid
Re: Speaking of big events... Michigan Monster Game?

I'll be making the long trek there again this year. This was a lot of fun
last year. Both the paintball during the day and the party at the Blue
Martini at night.