29 Aug 2004 03:00:49
Munckin-FuFu
Speedballer suck!!!

Playing in the woods is the only way to play. Tourement plays need to stop
scvrewing up our game! U aren't kewl dewds... Need to need 2 get a lifes...

Woods ball rocks!!

29 Aug 2004 03:16:14
MathU41
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

>Playing in the woods is the only way to play. Tourement plays need to stop
>scvrewing up our game! U aren't kewl dewds... Need to need 2 get a lifes...
>
>Woods ball rocks!!

Wow. In my relatively limited time on the usegroups, as opposed to some of you
guys, this is quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen.

28 Aug 2004 23:53:02
Insane Ranter
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Playing in the woods is the only way to play. Tourement plays need to
stop
> >scvrewing up our game! U aren't kewl dewds... Need to need 2 get a
lifes...

> >Woods ball rocks!!
> >

> Wow. In my relatively limited time on the usegroups, as opposed to some of
you
> guys, this is quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen.

I've seen way way worse.

29 Aug 2004 05:06:44
Munckin-FuFu
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in
news:PpcYc.39607$%[email protected]:

> "MathU41" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> >Playing in the woods is the only way to play. Tourement plays need
> stop
>> >scvrewing up our game! U aren't kewl dewds... Need to need 2 get a
> lifes...
>> >
>> >Woods ball rocks!!
>> >

>> Wow. In my relatively limited time on the usegroups, as opposed to
>> some of
> you
>> guys, this is quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen.
>
> I've seen way way worse.

Suck my dick speedballer!!

29 Aug 2004 10:02:29
Rick Scott
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

(Munckin-FuFu <[email protected] > uttered:)
> Suck my dick speedballer!!

Dude, the fag put-downs went out a *long* time ago. Calling someone a
queer doesn't demean them in this day and age; it only demonstrates
your own lack of intelligence, sophistication, and creativity.
Why don't you try again, and see if you can actually come up with
something insulting?

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work!

29 Aug 2004 07:43:04
David Hulsey
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

Sad part is...I almost bit because I'm a woodsballer at heart. I tried a
field for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. Still love the
woods, but there's room enough in me for two styles of paintball!

David

"MathU41" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> >Playing in the woods is the only way to play. Tourement plays need to
stop
> >scvrewing up our game! U aren't kewl dewds... Need to need 2 get a
lifes...

> >Woods ball rocks!!
> >

> Wow. In my relatively limited time on the usegroups, as opposed to some of
you
> guys, this is quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen.

29 Aug 2004 18:42:15
Insane Ranter
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

"Munckin-FuFu" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:PpcYc.39607$%[email protected]:
>

> > "MathU41" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > stop
> > lifes...

> >> Wow. In my relatively limited time on the usegroups, as opposed to
> >> some of
> > you
> >> guys, this is quite possibly the worst troll I've ever seen.
> >
> > I've seen way way worse.
> >

> Suck my dick speedballer!!]

Present them

29 Aug 2004 23:49:31
Ayar
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:jYsYc.40360$%[email protected]

>> Suck my dick speedballer!!]
>
> Present them

Good one, Ms. Choksondik!

30 Aug 2004 01:39:46
Insane Ranter
Re: Speedballer suck!!!

"Ayar" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s53...

> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:jYsYc.40360$%[email protected]
>

> >> Suck my dick speedballer!!]
> >
> > Present them
> >

> Good one, Ms. Choksondik!