29 Dec 2005 12:03:28
Nick
Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

Sorry to keep posting with the same type of questions but I would appreciate
some help as I am now at the final stages of choosing a marker.
I either have a semi-auto Spyder rodeo or an Electric Silver Bullet? I play
woodsball and the occasional tournament, Which one would be more suited? Im
still confused on the whole rain and electric markers don't mix.

Thanks




29 Dec 2005 05:18:32
Tony Sr.
Re: Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

you need to be the one to decide which marker...for me it would be the
spyder...neither marker will get you through a real tourny the way you would
like. you will see all that after 6 months of play. the rain is a pain in
the ass with or w/o electrics. water on electrics never was a good thing.
water in your barrel is worse as the paint breaks or worse just goes
anywhere except where you want. you will love playing with your new gun and
maybe as you go you will pick up a few tricks. tape the plastic tube the
barrel came in to the outside of your barrel in rain it will help keep
barrel dry...
"Nick" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Sorry to keep posting with the same type of questions but I would
appreciate
> some help as I am now at the final stages of choosing a marker.
> I either have a semi-auto Spyder rodeo or an Electric Silver Bullet? I
play
> woodsball and the occasional tournament, Which one would be more suited?
Im
> still confused on the whole rain and electric markers don't mix.
>
> Thanks
>
>




29 Dec 2005 11:18:13
unforgiven 33
Re: Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

ask all of the questions you want. i did when i first got here. you'll
find pretty much wt you want to know by just asking.

i play woodsball almost exslusively and at times play in the rain.
actually most of our guys preferr to play in the rain. some of the guys
pull a sandwich baggy over their happer and rubberband it down. that
helps. it suckes when you get water in your hopper



29 Dec 2005 23:09:14
Hardtime
Re: Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:18:13 -0500, [email protected] (unforgiven
33) wrote:

>ask all of the questions you want. i did when i first got here. you'll
>find pretty much wt you want to know by just asking.
>
>i play woodsball almost exslusively and at times play in the rain.
>actually most of our guys preferr to play in the rain. some of the guys
>pull a sandwich baggy over their happer and rubberband it down. that
>helps. it suckes when you get water in your hopper

Amen to that!!! the hopper just makes a blender when it gets
water/moisture in it.


Hardtime

http://geocities.com/arcticjohn88/arcticjohn88


30 Dec 2005 21:26:01
Volt
Re: Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

Tony Sr. wrote:
> you need to be the one to decide which marker...for me it would be the
> spyder...neither marker will get you through a real tourny the way you would
> like. you will see all that after 6 months of play. the rain is a pain in
> the ass with or w/o electrics. water on electrics never was a good thing.
> water in your barrel is worse as the paint breaks or worse just goes
> anywhere except where you want. you will love playing with your new gun and
> maybe as you go you will pick up a few tricks. tape the plastic tube the
> barrel came in to the outside of your barrel in rain it will help keep
> barrel dry...

Holy shit! Not one mention of "just get a Matrix."
Damn Tony, you're slipping!
;-)

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered. My life is my own.


30 Dec 2005 17:28:37
Tony Sr.
Re: Spyder Rodeo or Silver Bullet?

lol
"Volt" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Tony Sr. wrote:
> > you need to be the one to decide which marker...for me it would be the
> > spyder...neither marker will get you through a real tourny the way you
would
> > like. you will see all that after 6 months of play. the rain is a pain
in
> > the ass with or w/o electrics. water on electrics never was a good
thing.
> > water in your barrel is worse as the paint breaks or worse just goes
> > anywhere except where you want. you will love playing with your new gun
and
> > maybe as you go you will pick up a few tricks. tape the plastic tube the
> > barrel came in to the outside of your barrel in rain it will help keep
> > barrel dry...
>
> Holy shit! Not one mention of "just get a Matrix."
> Damn Tony, you're slipping!
> ;-)
>
> --
>
> Volt
> I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
> numbered. My life is my own.