12 Apr 2007 09:58:14
Painthappy
Test First Post... Again

Howdy!

Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used
a test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last
time I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.

Very cool.

Painthappy

12 Apr 2007 16:00:56
Dave Lyon
Re: Test First Post... Again

"Painthappy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Howdy!
>
> Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used
> a test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last
> time I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.
>
> Very cool.
>

> Painthappy

Sorry, it didn't work. :)

12 Apr 2007 21:05:02
Nobby
Re: Test First Post... Again

Hahahahaha!!!!

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Dave Lyon" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s21...

> "Painthappy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Howdy!
>>
>> Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used
>> a test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last
>> time I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.
>>
>> Very cool.
>>

>> Painthappy
>>

> Sorry, it didn't work. :)

12 Apr 2007 21:05:39
Nobby
Re: Test First Post... Again

Aye up matey....and hello from the UK

--
Nobby

Never let the bastards grind you down...
Think positive and get even!!!

http://nobbyondanet-pics.magix.net/

"Painthappy" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Howdy!
>
> Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used a
> test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last time
> I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.
>
> Very cool.
>

> Painthappy

12 Apr 2007 14:41:19
BEEFJERKYHUNTER
Re: Test First Post... Again

On Apr 12, 7:58 am, Painthappy <[email protected] > wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used
> a test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last
> time I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.
>
> Very cool.
>
> Painthappy

howdy ho.

14 Apr 2007 12:57:30
Volt
Re: Test First Post... Again

Dave Lyon wrote:
> "Painthappy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>
>>Howdy!
>>
>>Just making sure my posts are getting through. Yes, I should have used
>>a test group first, but also wanted to re-introduce myself again. Last
>>time I posted here was 3 years ago, but I STILL see some familiar names.
>>
>>Very cool.
>>

>>Painthappy
>>

> Sorry, it didn't work. :)

I kinda miss our old test thread... :(

--

Volt
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or