16 Jul 2004 20:11:00
DSL
Tippman 98

Hi Gang,

I have;
2 Tippman 98s - 3 years old, used 6 times
3 3000psi compressed air (nitro) tanks
1 Filler yoke for the above so you can fill from a SCUBA tank
gun manual, cleaning cable, allen wrenches, lube

I'd like to sell these locally or on eBay - what would you recommend as the
approximate value of each in great condition?

Thanks!

16 Jul 2004 16:21:35
Jeff Goslin
Re: Tippman 98

"DSL" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi Gang,
>
> I have;
> 2 Tippman 98s - 3 years old, used 6 times
> 3 3000psi compressed air (nitro) tanks
> 1 Filler yoke for the above so you can fill from a SCUBA tank
> gun manual, cleaning cable, allen wrenches, lube
>
> I'd like to sell these locally or on eBay - what would you recommend as
the
> approximate value of each in great condition?

*ahem*... tree fitty...

Just kidding. You want to get an optimal price on ebay without wasting any
of your time? No reserve auction, start at $1 on each, include an absolute
ASSLOAD of pictures, and advertise the shit out of your auctions on free
forums. What you'll end up with is "slightly less" than what you would hope
for, but exactly what the marketplace will bear.

That said, you're likely to get about ~$75 each for the tippmanns, probably
about $50-75 for a tank, and maybe $25 for the fill station. Just
guesstimates, and I'm sure about now, people are going to chime in and say
"no way! way more! way less!" My suggestion to the poster is simple: go
look for items similar to what your selling on ebay, and go to "completed
auctions"(a link on the left side below the search box). This will tell you
what an item is likely to go for(only use the items that actually SOLD for
comparison).

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Cybershark
Re: Tippman 98

nice answer...ummm...i concur...he said it all...i'd even say those prices
are pretty accurate...helpful jerk...
Ken
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "DSL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > Hi Gang,
> >
> > I have;
> > 2 Tippman 98s - 3 years old, used 6 times
> > 3 3000psi compressed air (nitro) tanks
> > 1 Filler yoke for the above so you can fill from a SCUBA tank
> > gun manual, cleaning cable, allen wrenches, lube
> >
> > I'd like to sell these locally or on eBay - what would you recommend as
> the
> > approximate value of each in great condition?
>
> *ahem*... tree fitty...
>
> Just kidding. You want to get an optimal price on ebay without wasting
any
> of your time? No reserve auction, start at $1 on each, include an
absolute
> ASSLOAD of pictures, and advertise the shit out of your auctions on free
> forums. What you'll end up with is "slightly less" than what you would
hope
> for, but exactly what the marketplace will bear.
>
> That said, you're likely to get about ~$75 each for the tippmanns,
probably
> about $50-75 for a tank, and maybe $25 for the fill station. Just
> guesstimates, and I'm sure about now, people are going to chime in and say
> "no way! way more! way less!" My suggestion to the poster is simple:
go
> look for items similar to what your selling on ebay, and go to "completed
> auctions"(a link on the left side below the search box). This will tell
you
> what an item is likely to go for(only use the items that actually SOLD for
> comparison).
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

16 Jul 2004 18:03:03
Jeff Goslin
Re: Tippman 98

Dontcha just HATE it when you can't piss and moan about something I said?
;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Cybershark" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> nice answer...ummm...i concur...he said it all...i'd even say those prices
> are pretty accurate...helpful jerk...
> Ken
> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > "DSL" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]
> > > Hi Gang,
> > >
> > > I have;
> > > 2 Tippman 98s - 3 years old, used 6 times
> > > 3 3000psi compressed air (nitro) tanks
> > > 1 Filler yoke for the above so you can fill from a SCUBA tank
> > > gun manual, cleaning cable, allen wrenches, lube
> > >
> > > I'd like to sell these locally or on eBay - what would you recommend
as
> > the
> > > approximate value of each in great condition?
> >
> > *ahem*... tree fitty...
> >
> > Just kidding. You want to get an optimal price on ebay without wasting
> any
> > of your time? No reserve auction, start at $1 on each, include an
> absolute
> > ASSLOAD of pictures, and advertise the shit out of your auctions on free
> > forums. What you'll end up with is "slightly less" than what you would
> hope
> > for, but exactly what the marketplace will bear.
> >
> > That said, you're likely to get about ~$75 each for the tippmanns,
> probably
> > about $50-75 for a tank, and maybe $25 for the fill station. Just
> > guesstimates, and I'm sure about now, people are going to chime in and
say
> > "no way! way more! way less!" My suggestion to the poster is simple:
> go
> > look for items similar to what your selling on ebay, and go to
"completed
> > auctions"(a link on the left side below the search box). This will tell
> you
> > what an item is likely to go for(only use the items that actually SOLD
for
> > comparison).
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> > It's not a god complex when you're always right

19 Jul 2004 21:53:50
doug
Re: Tippman 98

news:[email protected]