27 Sep 2003 22:02:39
TDrakeHI
Tippman 98 Custom Users

I've just purchased a 98 Custom and am wondering what upgrades are
recommended and what they do. I know about the Flatline and the Response
Trigger, but what about the rest??

27 Sep 2003 23:09:13
Ken Majors
Re: Tippman 98 Custom Users

Get a new barrel. The lapco bigshot is a good buy. A double trigger is nice,
if you like them. If you decide to upgrade to a response trigger be sure and
get a motorized hopper or you will chop paint. Other things that some people
upgrade are more cosmetic...like stocks, sight rails. Congrats on the new
purchase, you have unlimited possibilities for upgrading. And Tippmann is
great for service and parts.

--
Ken Majors
RLTW

29 Sep 2003 16:35:41
Andrej Copic
Re: Tippman 98 Custom Users

get a rocket cock upgrade,, its cheap and will keep your interanls clean
"TDrakeHI" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> I've just purchased a 98 Custom and am wondering what upgrades are
> recommended and what they do. I know about the Flatline and the Response
> Trigger, but what about the rest??

12 Oct 2003 20:13:43
NcicHit
Re: Tippman 98 Custom Users

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 22:02:39 GMT, "TDrakeHI"
<[email protected] > wrote:
One of my Tippmann's has a "Rocket Cock" and the other one has
Full-Boar Flush Cocking Device". I like either one but I like the
"Full-Boar" better.

I also have an expansion chamber on one and a regulator on the other.
I actually like the expansion chamber better than the regulator
because I think the Tippmann shoots alright in cold weather.
Drop-downs are nice for looks and I use my tank as a shoulder stock.