14 Nov 2007 18:37:08
Mofaz
To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!

Jeff... Have you heard or read the news that Microsoft will soon be
eliminating the MCSD Administrator category/certification, and
dividing it up into subcategories? I suspect with different
certification qualifications, as well. Additionally, there might be
some retraining involved.


18 Nov 2007 12:37:24
Jeff Goslin
Re: To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!

Truth be told, I haven't kept up with my certifications anyways. I should
probably remove that from my sig.

--
Jeff Goslin - Not MCSD Any More :(
www.goslin.info


"Mofaz" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jeff... Have you heard or read the news that Microsoft will soon be
> eliminating the MCSD Administrator category/certification, and
> dividing it up into subcategories? I suspect with different
> certification qualifications, as well. Additionally, there might be
> some retraining involved.




19 Nov 2007 22:20:13
EDTHEWARD
Re: To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!


"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Truth be told, I haven't kept up with my certifications anyways. I should
> probably remove that from my sig.
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - Not MCSD Any More :(
> www.goslin.info
>
yeah, who gives a shit when you got the job anyways? your resume would speak
for itself.

oh....hi guys!!....

I don't know why I still look at this dead forum, I sold all my paintball
shit.




19 Nov 2007 22:26:19
Jeff Goslin
Re: To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!

"EDTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> oh....hi guys!!....
>
> I don't know why I still look at this dead forum, I sold all my paintball
> shit.

I still have my favorites, of course, but I sold most of the rest of it. I
want to be able to take out my old school gear in the year like 2050 or
something, walk onto a field and have everyone go "HA, lookit that guy with
his antique! He's gonna get killed by our hyper-accelerated railgun based
paintball mechanisms or some other futuristically impressive technology!
HA!" And then I can procede to wipe the field with them. "Take that
junior. I was playing paintball when your father was just a twinkle in your
grandfather's eye. Get off my lawn."

--
Jeff Goslin
www.goslin.info





20 Nov 2007 01:50:19
TONY SR.
Re: To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!

just so i can still say hello my old friend....
"EDTHEWARD" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
>
> "Jeff Goslin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Truth be told, I haven't kept up with my certifications anyways. I
>> should probably remove that from my sig.
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Goslin - Not MCSD Any More :(
>> www.goslin.info
>>
> yeah, who gives a shit when you got the job anyways? your resume would
> speak for itself.
>
> oh....hi guys!!....
>
> I don't know why I still look at this dead forum, I sold all my paintball
> shit.
>




20 Nov 2007 01:51:39
TONY SR.
Re: To Jeff Goslin: POOF! MCSD will soon be no more!

only Goslin can think like this lol
"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "EDTHEWARD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> oh....hi guys!!....
>>
>> I don't know why I still look at this dead forum, I sold all my paintball
>> shit.
>
> I still have my favorites, of course, but I sold most of the rest of it.
> I want to be able to take out my old school gear in the year like 2050 or
> something, walk onto a field and have everyone go "HA, lookit that guy
> with his antique! He's gonna get killed by our hyper-accelerated railgun
> based paintball mechanisms or some other futuristically impressive
> technology! HA!" And then I can procede to wipe the field with them.
> "Take that junior. I was playing paintball when your father was just a
> twinkle in your grandfather's eye. Get off my lawn."
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin
> www.goslin.info
>
>
>