28 Aug 2005 09:13:38
unforgiven 33
WTF??? only in vegas baby

this is unreal. you think rednecks shooting at a car is bad? check this
out. who could beleive someoe would pay to do this?
do ya think this will hurt the sport?
http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1356380&nav=168XGqk0

28 Aug 2005 13:34:16
Volt
Re: WTF??? only in vegas baby

unforgiven 33 wrote:
> this is unreal. you think rednecks shooting at a car is bad? check this
> out. who could beleive someoe would pay to do this?
> do ya think this will hurt the sport?
> http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1356380&nav=168XGqk0

Will this fucking subject not die already?!

--

Volt
The gods too are fond of a joke.

28 Aug 2005 15:25:55
EDTHEWARD
Re: WTF??? only in vegas baby

"unforgiven 33" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> this is unreal. you think rednecks shooting at a car is bad? check this
> out. who could beleive someoe would pay to do this?
> do ya think this will hurt the sport?
> http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1356380&nav=168XGqk0

old news, been over it, a non-issue, green
"stonewashed-levis-with-a-worn-out-spot-from-the-dip-can" kinda
whoop-de-doo.

29 Aug 2005 01:04:42
Matt Moriearty
Re: WTF??? only in vegas baby

What they said. Congratulations, you lose.

--
Please note that due to cuts in the budget, the light at the end of the
tunnel has been disconnected.

29 Aug 2005 00:54:13
unforgiven 33
okay?

i didn't realize this was such a "covered" issue. it is brand new to me,
i just came across it and wanted to share.

i "lose"? geez... i didn't even know i was competeing?

29 Aug 2005 06:49:08
Jeff Goslin
Re: okay?

What the hell are you babbling about?