28 Sep 2003 23:42:18
Insane Ranter
What do you guys think?

What is you favorite type of pie?

28 Sep 2003 11:41:27
Daniel Martin
Re: What do you guys think?

Why, pecan pie, is there any other?

Cheers

Dan

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is you favorite type of pie?

29 Sep 2003 03:48:16
EdTHEWARD
Re: What do you guys think?

well...at least its in its own thread and not infecting mine.

carry on....commie pie lover.

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is you favorite type of pie?

29 Sep 2003 04:07:51
Tys0n
Re: What do you guys think?

chocolate meriengue or however you spell it.......of course....

-Ty

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is you favorite type of pie?

29 Sep 2003 04:48:56
Phelps
Re: What do you guys think?

In article <[email protected] >,
"Daniel Martin" <[email protected] > wrote:

> Why, pecan pie, is there any other?

Poontang pie.

"The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually
idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of
us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched.
He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to
despair." -- H.L. Mencken

29 Sep 2003 05:39:57
Someone
Re: What do you guys think?

I'm partial to pumpkin.

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is you favorite type of pie?

29 Sep 2003 04:54:28
Jeff Goslin
Re: What do you guys think?

"Insane Ranter" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> What is you favorite type of pie?

A chart. Definitely. Hopefully with one slice of pie being representative
of 50% or more of the whole. Preferably with that slice marked "Jeff's
slice".

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Jeff Goslin
Re: What do you guys think?

"Tys0n" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> chocolate meriengue or however you spell it.......of course....

Isn't that like a mexican dance or something? Wouldn't it then be "brown"
merenge?

Yeah, I know, unPC and off color, whatever, screw you if you have no sense
of humor. ;)

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Tys0n
Re: What do you guys think?

Fine....mr. PC Goslin *snicker* chocolate with marshmallow lookin stuph on
top...and here i always thought salsa was a mexican dance ;)

-Ty

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "Tys0n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
> > chocolate meriengue or however you spell it.......of course....
>
> Isn't that like a mexican dance or something? Wouldn't it then be "brown"
> merenge?
>
> Yeah, I know, unPC and off color, whatever, screw you if you have no sense
> of humor. ;)
>
> --
> Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info
> It's not a god complex when you're always right

29 Sep 2003 07:02:24
Rick Scott
Re: What do you guys think?

(Tys0n <[email protected] > uttered:)
> "Insane Ranter" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> What is you favorite type of pie?
> chocolate meriengue or however you spell it.......of course....

Seconded, with fieldberry a close second.

Rick
--
key CF8F8A75 / print C5C1 F87D 5056 D2C0 D5CE D58F 970F 04D1 CF8F 8A75
When the Brits bombed, the Germans ducked.

29 Sep 2003 00:30:44
Jose
Re: What do you guys think?

Coconut cream is thoroughly evil and closely followed by banana cream. I
alternate on a favorite between those two.

Jose