26 Oct 2005 00:22:26
Tony Sr.
another off topic, but

i am so proud also...this is my grandson Christopher....

Wright, Margott Honored By The CHA

Robert Morris University men's hockey senior Kurt
Wright (Barnstable, Mass. / Univ. of Findlay) and
freshman Chris Margott (Thousand Oaks, Calif. / Bay
State Breakers) were named College Hockey America
Offensive Player of the Week and Rookie of the Week,
respectively.
The Colonials split a two-game series at Bentley
falling on Friday, 3-2, before rebounding for a 5-2
win on Saturday. Robert Morris is now 2-2-0 on the
season.

Wright scored five points over the weekend en route to
setting two team records. Wright's four points in
Saturday's win were a single-game record as were his
three power-play goals. The senior led the Colonials
to a series-splitting 5-2 win over Canisius College on
Saturday afternoon with three power-play goals and an
assist. He also had a power-play score in Friday's 3-2
loss. The hat trick was Wright's first of his career
and just the second in RMU history.

Wright is tied for second in the nation in goal
scoring at 1.25 as he has tallied five in four games
played. In addition, the captain leads the nation in
power-play goals, all five of this season's tallies
coming with the extra attacker.

Margott continues his impressive freshman campaign as
he tallied a goal and two assists on Saturday after
being held scoreless for the first time in his
collegiate career on Friday. Margott scored the
Colonials and final power-play goal in Saturday's 5-2
win over Bentley. He also had assists on the team's
first and fourth goals, both scored by Wright on the
power play.

In four games this season, Margott has managed six
points on two goals and four assists. He is tied for
seventh in the nation in rookie scoring with 1.50
points per game.

Robert Morris leads the nation in power-play
percentage, connecting on 12-33 for a 36.4 percent
rate. Michigan is second at 28.6 percent (12-42). The
Colonials are tied for fourth in the nation in
scoring, averaging 4.00 goals per game through their
first four games after averaging just 1.88 goals in
2004-05.

Sophomore Jake Sparks (Evergreen, Colo. / Central
Texas Blackhawks) is tied for ninth in the nation and
leads the CHA in defensemen scoring with five points.
Junior Doug Conley (Amherst, N.Y. / Tri-City Storm) is
tied for the national lead in points per game at 2.25
(4 GP, 0-9-9) and leads the nation in assists per game
at 2.25 (4 GP, 9 assists).

Released: 10/24/2005

Athletics

Robert Morris University
6001 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108

Legal Statements

__________________________________
http://mail.yahoo.com

26 Oct 2005 06:10:35
Jeff Goslin
Re: another off topic, but

Look, no offense, Tony, but honestly, this is the sort of thing that you
send to the extended family, not to the entire internet. I'm sure you're
QUITE proud, and it's great and all, but this sort of thing doesn't belong
here, even if you "offtopic" the subject line. Even offtopic stuff should
be of interest to someone other than the person posting it, and the odds of
this being of interest to anyone other than your extended family are slim at
best.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

"Tony Sr." <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> i am so proud also...this is my grandson Christopher....
>
> Wright, Margott Honored By The CHA
>
> Robert Morris University men's hockey senior Kurt
> Wright (Barnstable, Mass. / Univ. of Findlay) and
> freshman Chris Margott (Thousand Oaks, Calif. / Bay
> State Breakers) were named College Hockey America
> Offensive Player of the Week and Rookie of the Week,
> respectively.
> The Colonials split a two-game series at Bentley
> falling on Friday, 3-2, before rebounding for a 5-2
> win on Saturday. Robert Morris is now 2-2-0 on the
> season.
>
> Wright scored five points over the weekend en route to
> setting two team records. Wright's four points in
> Saturday's win were a single-game record as were his
> three power-play goals. The senior led the Colonials
> to a series-splitting 5-2 win over Canisius College on
> Saturday afternoon with three power-play goals and an
> assist. He also had a power-play score in Friday's 3-2
> loss. The hat trick was Wright's first of his career
> and just the second in RMU history.
>
> Wright is tied for second in the nation in goal
> scoring at 1.25 as he has tallied five in four games
> played. In addition, the captain leads the nation in
> power-play goals, all five of this season's tallies
> coming with the extra attacker.
>
> Margott continues his impressive freshman campaign as
> he tallied a goal and two assists on Saturday after
> being held scoreless for the first time in his
> collegiate career on Friday. Margott scored the
> Colonials and final power-play goal in Saturday's 5-2
> win over Bentley. He also had assists on the team's
> first and fourth goals, both scored by Wright on the
> power play.
>
> In four games this season, Margott has managed six
> points on two goals and four assists. He is tied for
> seventh in the nation in rookie scoring with 1.50
> points per game.
>
> Robert Morris leads the nation in power-play
> percentage, connecting on 12-33 for a 36.4 percent
> rate. Michigan is second at 28.6 percent (12-42). The
> Colonials are tied for fourth in the nation in
> scoring, averaging 4.00 goals per game through their
> first four games after averaging just 1.88 goals in
> 2004-05.
>
> Sophomore Jake Sparks (Evergreen, Colo. / Central
> Texas Blackhawks) is tied for ninth in the nation and
> leads the CHA in defensemen scoring with five points.
> Junior Doug Conley (Amherst, N.Y. / Tri-City Storm) is
> tied for the national lead in points per game at 2.25
> (4 GP, 0-9-9) and leads the nation in assists per game
> at 2.25 (4 GP, 9 assists).
>

> Released: 10/24/2005
>
> Athletics
>
> Robert Morris University
> 6001 University Boulevard
> Moon Township, PA 15108
>
> Legal Statements
>

> __________________________________
> http://mail.yahoo.com

26 Oct 2005 04:17:09
Tony Sr.
Re: another off topic, but

Jeff your right, I just grew up in a different time period where even
strangers were willing to share your happiness. In here i feel like a few of
the people are really my friends,like yourself Jeff. I will try in the
future to change this....
news:[email protected]

26 Oct 2005 17:31:26
LCT Paintball
Re: another off topic, but

I found it interesting.

Congrats Tony.

--
"Don't be misled, bad company corrupts good character."
www.LCTPaintball.com

> [...]
>> Colonials are tied for fourth in the nation in
>> scoring, averaging 4.00 goals per game through their
>> first four games after averaging just 1.88 goals in
>> 2004-05.
>>
>> Sophomore Jake Sparks (Evergreen, Colo. / Central
>> Texas Blackhawks) is tied for ninth in the nation and
>> leads the CHA in defensemen scoring with five points.
>> Junior Doug Conley (Amherst, N.Y. / Tri-City Storm) is
>> tied for the national lead in points per game at 2.25
>> (4 GP, 0-9-9) and leads the nation in assists per game
>> at 2.25 (4 GP, 9 assists).
>>

>> Released: 10/24/2005
>>
>> Athletics
>>
>> Robert Morris University
>> 6001 University Boulevard
>> Moon Township, PA 15108
>>
>> Legal Statements
>>

>> __________________________________
>> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

26 Oct 2005 14:26:36
Tony Sr.
Re: another off topic, but

as i most often find yours ;-)
"LCT Paintball" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s71...
> [...]
> >> Colonials are tied for fourth in the nation in
> >> scoring, averaging 4.00 goals per game through their
> >> first four games after averaging just 1.88 goals in
> >> 2004-05.
> >>
> >> Sophomore Jake Sparks (Evergreen, Colo. / Central
> >> Texas Blackhawks) is tied for ninth in the nation and
> >> leads the CHA in defensemen scoring with five points.
> >> Junior Doug Conley (Amherst, N.Y. / Tri-City Storm) is
> >> tied for the national lead in points per game at 2.25
> >> (4 GP, 0-9-9) and leads the nation in assists per game
> >> at 2.25 (4 GP, 9 assists).
> >>

> >> Released: 10/24/2005
> >>
> >> Athletics
> >>
> >> Robert Morris University
> >> 6001 University Boulevard
> >> Moon Township, PA 15108
> >>
> >> Legal Statements
> >>

> >> __________________________________
> >> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

27 Oct 2005 00:07:06
EDTHEWARD
Re: another off topic, but

"Jeff Goslin" <[email protected] > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Look, no offense, Tony, but honestly, this is the sort of thing that you
> send to the extended family, not to the entire internet. I'm sure you're
> QUITE proud, and it's great and all, but this sort of thing doesn't belong
> here, even if you "offtopic" the subject line. Even offtopic stuff should
> be of interest to someone other than the person posting it, and the odds
> of
> this being of interest to anyone other than your extended family are slim
> at
> best.

I guess that means nobody want to hear about my really weird bowel movement.

oh well, I'll email my mom...

26 Oct 2005 17:22:41
Tony Sr.
Re: another off topic, but

come on Ed we all been waiting, besides Jeff can read instead of eating
those 12 sandwiches ;-)
news:[email protected]